Another silly one..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well people I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to respond to your kind comments last night.

Oh my don't mention something something for dummies... You are brave Mr Therapon! As you know, I didn't live that one down!! :eek::eek::eek:

@Admin There is a saying "Fortune favours the brave", at least I think it was fortune and not misfortune :)

Ladies, there really is no need to thank me and I appreciate your kind offers/comments..

A fecking mouse?
I am a pussy with claws. I eat mice
Xx

@Biba I appreciate your desire to get your claws into me but you will have to wait. Since my friend moved I don't get many opportunities to visit the North East but rest assured the next time I am there I will let you know as soon as I get back home.:p

Oh its all getting stored dont you worry!

@meet_the_fockers how sweet of you to say I will forever be in your memory. :D

P.S. Yes I read the post about the social and @TownhouseTwosome's kind offer to allow us the use of the dungeon.
P.P.S Yes I also read the bit about the key.
P.P.P.S My diary suddenly seems to be very busy around the last week in November

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Only if you tidy all the crap up afterwards, I'm not that dim, well I don't think I am, am I........uhmmm, now what does this latch do? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Admin