Any Destination

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Forgetting the situation right now, if you could be anywhere in the world either for an extended break or to move perhaps, where would it be and why?

I’m thinking of a place we visited on Honeymoon (many moons ago ?) called Catalina Island in the Caribbean, part of the Dom Rep.
White sands, crystal clear blue/green waters. Huge palm trees!
Fresh lobster off the BBQ on the beach. Rum literally all day. Swimming in sea like a bath with fish all around you. Bliss.

A8F96474-943F-4C0D-A6E2-5B78CDFBF491.jpeg 4638B5A5-C9E3-4509-AA4D-79F96924A2DB.jpeg

You?

D

Deleted member 19022

Forgetting the situation right now, if you could be anywhere in the world either for an extended break or to move perhaps, where would it be and why?

I’m thinking of a place we visited on Honeymoon (many moons ago ?) called Catalina Island in the Caribbean, part of the Dom Rep.
White sands, crystal clear blue/green waters. Huge palm trees!
Fresh lobster off the BBQ on the beach. Rum literally all day. Swimming in sea like a bath with fish all around you. Bliss.

View attachment 74712 View attachment 74713

You?
I have always wanted to visit Iceland and watch the Northern lights. Just camping out with a few beers gazing at the sky. Not having a care in the world

19 March 2015
I would love to go to the Maldives
Excellent choice! Total calm.. Warm seas.. Nom! Plenty of fishes to munch on too!
I think Japan ?? would be fascinating with it’s history and culture , not sure how’d I cope with the language barrier probably do the Brit abroad ..... the louder you say it in English they are bound to understand :lol:
Yeah Japan has always interested me too, I mean though in Samurai, Budisho, almost Buddhism etc,.. that culture certainly captures me. Love sushi, not keen on the munch conveyor belt, robotic systems they have in the high end of things.
I'd be more interested in the real, true Japan too.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Thailand for us any day. Buddhist culture is amazing. I forget the word for it but the Thai have this belief that enjoying life is The most important thing. So whilst public nudity is illegal the girls working in the strip clubs/ping pong shows are helping others to enjoy life and as such are doing a good thing and are respected for that.
Oh and the beaches are out of this world and a cold beer on a beach costs about 1 pound fifty. What's not to love. Xx G

D

Deleted member 19022

I think Japan ?? would be fascinating with it’s history and culture , not sure how’d I cope with the language barrier probably do the Brit abroad ..... the louder you say it in English they are bound to understand :lol:
Japan sounds great but I hate fish food, so would need to take a suitcase full of baked beans ?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
There are a few places I wish I'd been to, Thailand, Oz, The Maldives, places like that but now I'm older I find long flights really boring. Egypt is the furthest I've been in recent years and even that flight was mind numbing. Now I have a hankering to untie the boat and go and explore the GB coast but I don't know how @DebsandSteve would get on at sea. We are going to try a short trip, all the way from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft to see how she gets on so you never know :)

D

Deleted member 19022

There are a few places I wish I'd been to, Thailand, Oz, The Maldives, places like that but now I'm older I find long flights really boring. Egypt is the furthest I've been in recent years and even that flight was mind numbing. Now I have a hankering to untie the boat and go and explore the GB coast but I don't know how @DebsandSteve would get on at sea. We are going to try a short trip, all the way from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft to see how she gets on so you never know :)
Devon and Cornwall would be nice with your boat. Beautiful area, same with the top of Scotland and also Ireland.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Devon and Cornwall would be nice with your boat. Beautiful area, same with the top of Scotland and also Ireland.

As a kid I went sailing with my Dad on his mates boat that was moored near St Austell. Eric took along a bucket of fish pieces (I think it was sold as bait) and when we saw dolphins they would come right up to the boat to fed.

25 July 2016
. We are going to try a short trip, all the way from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft to see how she gets on so you never know :)

Going the coast route is easyier than going the breydon water way as it can be tricky as the current tends to push you towards the posts plus it takes a good hour ( your not ristricted to 4mph as there is no speed limit but speeding is frowned upon and you can get fines ) but sounds a good trip out