Are Swingers...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Are people who swing of a higher educational standard or not?

• Yes. Overqualified if anything.

• No. Qualifications don't come into this.

• Meh, I don't even understand and just wanna shag tbh m8

Results are only viewable after voting.
19 March 2015
Overall, do you think people who choose to swing can be defined by intelligence?

Is there an intelligence factor at play or not?
A poll can be easily added, but wording would be difficult as not to be biased any way.

So in your experience and opinion, are swingers on average, a higher intelligence or not?

Have to poll this. :D x

Reactions: Pearls
10 July 2018
I don’t think it makes a difference, as far as ‘intelligence’ as its commonly understood, or just clever people (qualifications be damned). I’ve known people in the scene with high powered jobs, who are blisteringly smart… and people who left school at 16 and have worked on a factory production line.

I’d suggest that for most people in the scene, being emotionally mature is more important. There are those who aren’t (but have other qualities that make up for it) but most people I’ve known in this lifestyle are emotionally mature, able to separate ‘sex’ and ‘love’, respecting both… while appreciating their differences.

30 October 2015
Overall, do you think people who choose to swing can be defined by intelligence?

Is there an intelligence factor at play or not?
A poll can be easily added, but wording would be difficult as not to be biased any way.

So in your experience and opinion, are swingers on average, a higher intelligence or not?

Have to poll this. :D x
Average
Some think, wrongly, that a Jaffa Cake is a biscuit
and the bright ones know it's a cake

L

LizandChris

emotionally mature, able to separate ‘sex’ and ‘love’, respecting both… while appreciating their differences.
This I think, is the difference between those of us who can and those of us who cant
most people I’ve known in this lifestyle are emotionally mature, able to separate ‘sex’ and ‘love’, respecting both… while appreciating their differences.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'm trying to decide between option 2 and option 3 :)

Tbh, no I don't think swingers as a group are any more or less intelligent than any other groups of people.
I think @fincon has a valid point when he said
I’d suggest that for most people in the scene, being emotionally mature is more important.
but I would also add that being socially adept (not sure that's the right word) is also important.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I don't think intelligence has anything to do with it..or at least definitely not for us anyway..we are more interested in friendship and fun..we have had some great conversations with people we have met from this site ..and lots of fun too and everyone with a different degree of intellect ..after all swingers come from all walks of life plus if people are interesting to chat with and fun to be with then that is the biggest part for us..if the connection is there then surely that is all that matters..well that's just my opinion from what I've experienced in the last 12 months..w..:D

10 July 2018
I would also add that being socially adept (not sure that's the right word) is also important.
True, with a caveat. One of the things I liked about The Paradise Spa (nee The Blue Lagoon) was how much of an effort everyone - owners and patrons alike - made to welcome new people. More than a few people said that this lifestyle was the only place they felt, to use your words, socially adept.