Are You A Free Thinker Or A Sheep

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Definitely a free thinker
Although I wish my mouth would engage with my brain
They are probably too free st times

I'm hate to be told I can't n the stubborn part of the brain kicks in and I wish go outta my way to prove I can ... not necessarily A good trait

Love to think outside the box and offer suggestions and solutions particularly when it comes to problem solving
But it replies with are you serious

On other hand there are all certainly norms what asa society we need to follow ... and in that way I'm a conformist

Two sides of one Coin
Sx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I like sheeps, Fluffy and daft as cheese. On a more personal level never tell me what to do always ask, you will get a better response and i will usually smile and do it. I have always reacted very badly to authority and my thoughts are always mine until i choose to share them, But i still like sheeps :eek::D

N xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3657

I'm definitely not a sheep. I have my own mind and use it, which one or two don't like as I don't conform to how they think. Who's the ignorant one?
Keeps me individual, just like everyone else.........

Reactions: The_Bibas
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I have had an attack of the sheep again today - made some adjustments to my lappy and reboot like a good lad (bit sheep like) anyway when I come to sign in here and some place else I get a BT thingy come up on my screen saying blocked site due to adult content. so like a good lad I get on to them and so the sheep bit starts. I need you to prove your the account holder bla bla bla. in the end I said I tell you what when my next bill arrives your going to have to prove to me you sent it. So he says it will come to your e-mail address. Me quick as a flash so my addy is good enough to send bills but not good enough to take parental blocks off (that we never put on ). I say ok take both networks out my house and I will move to Virgin and you can take me to court over your shite service. at that point I killed the convo and within a few seconds all was back to normal. Sorry rant over.

N

No longer with us

I would think that's called being a moron :palm:.
I think Judgement and common sense should be used, however I agree not all people have these qualities.
I would've thought it obvious not to run over actual people to move out of the way of an emergency vehicle :palm:.

I do hope the woman and baby were unhurt.

B x

Under normal circumstances, CPS should only prosecute if a) in public interest and b) reasonable chance of conviction, but traffic laws are 'strict liability', so reasons for breaking the law are entirely irrelevant. You broke them, you're guilty. Bah.

26 July 2016
Certainly not a sheep, yes I do follow the rules but I also question those rules as to why they are neccasary, usually I find the justificaton given to be satisfactory and comply. When told/asked to do something the first question that more often than not that pops into my head is why? and on occasion openly ask. When I was working there where a few occasions I was asked to do something a certain way which I questioned but did as requested to only for me to give it a big smug "told you so" when things went wrong. :cool:

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
“I’ve met God across his long walnut desk with his diplomas hanging on the wall behind him, and God asks me, “Why?”
Why did I cause so much pain?
Didn’t I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness?
Can’t I see how we’re all manifestations of love?
I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God’s got this all wrong.
We are not special.
We are not crap or trash, either.
We just are.
We just are, and what happens just happens.
And God says, “No, that’s not right.”
Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can’t teach God anything.”

Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club