Are You Meeting?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Have three we wish to but can't, two we were going to also, but they've now vanished. Many we'd LOVE to meet.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I am not meeting :cry:
Feeling a little lonely all by myself:(
But then I’ve only just come back, no one knows me (only a few from before) so I guess I’ve got to earn my status points all over again

Last edited:
Reactions: Nigel&Julie
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
After the disappointment of Xtasia nothing on the horizon....the year started ok but tailed off all too soon :(.... yet again :p

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11852

The socials are great fun lots lots of filthy banter and really good company with lovely people. W. X (y)(y)(y)

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Didn’t miss much .... but then I had a disappointing weekend due to unforeseen circumstances...
Wasn’t the birthday party there? Would love to go, maybe in a few months when my finances are a little more fluid. I’d have to stay over as it’s quite a distance:rolleyes:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Wasn’t the birthday party there? Would love to go, maybe in a few months when my finances are a little more fluid. I’d have to stay over as it’s quite a distance:rolleyes:
It’s further for me yes there’s a Premier Inn right next door xx

D

Deleted member 11852

There having another social night there in July. W. There is a thread for it. X