Are You Meeting?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Louise94

I’ll have a look, thank you. Gonna be weird going as a single female! x

I’m sure, if you would like it of course, one of the lovely folk from here would accompany you. :)

I was lucky enough to have someone do so for me at the birthday bash. X

We are! :sneaky:
Over to you sexy minxes :whistle:

I may have a couple of things in the works...and always happy to meet new people. :D

Xxx

14 February 2017
City
London
Am I meeting? Of course.

When? As often as possible.

What's stopping me? Takes two to tango.

Over to you :)

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Your profile is limited. Not sure if that's the intention, but I can t actually tell if male, female or couple. Could that be why messages are limited?
I apologise, I was a couple. I am now a single female.
I think messages are limited to those I follow. Would you like me to follow?
I will be rewriting my profile very soon. I do have very legitimate reasons for limiting things - promise x

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
London
I apologise, I was a couple. I am now a single female.
I think messages are limited to those I follow. Would you like me to follow?
I will be rewriting my profile very soon. I do have very legitimate reasons for limiting things - promise x

I can only hit the "follow" link by viewing your profile... Which I can't view on account of being limited :)

14 February 2017
City
London
Others have managed to follow me, so I really not sure? I’m following you from before in any case. Maybe need to ask @Admin or @meandlis x
Ah, now it's popped up! Yup, has to be based on who follows first. Thank you.

Which makes me wonder, if two people with profile limits want to follow each other but can't see each others profiles due to said limits, does that mean one person has to drop the limits first?

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Ah, now it's popped up! Yup, has to be based on who follows first. Thank you.

Which makes me wonder, if two people with profile limits want to follow each other but can't see each others profiles due to said limits, does that mean one person has to drop the limits first?
No idea. For the time being I cannot drop the limits xx