Are You Meeting?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We were very active st one time. But took an extended break and only came back on the scene a few months back. Now it feels we are starting from scratch again. So not meeting, but do want too

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I find as a single gent, it takes a positive attitude and resilience to enjoy swinging. It certainly can be hit and miss, but the more you put yourself out there, the more it becomes 'hit' and less 'miss'. It also helps to take a varied approach, e.g. going to clubs, events etc (initiative) in parallel with online activity.

Reactions: Stesnaughtyangel
19 March 2015
I meet when it’s possible but my experience ever since I started this has always been hit and miss sometimes one or two come along then nothing for ages ...
this year has started ok has had its disappointments but has now fizzled out to nothing which is how it generally goes ...
I hope any friends you've made over these years, don't look at this and think about anything you've done together, in a bad or negative way.

There's one or two that have been made quite public, who've just gone. I hope it's nothing too serious as to why they don't come back.
This is by far means no reflection on yourself, but a question as to why some simply disappear - never to be seen again.
I don't quite get it either.

positive attitude and resilience to enjoy swinging.
Works as a couple too. More in fact if I'm honest.... Even more so as couples take a bigger step in allowing someone into their marriage. It's much harder than what you may think.
Fact is, we all get bummed out and let down, disappointed and such.. you just have to smile & carry on. If, if this is what you want anyway.
It's fun, but when the fun stops and all that jazz.
In our opinion, it's a case of be happy, treat those as you'd like to be treated yourself (regardless of sex, race, gender et al) and just be who we are.
Whatever will happen, is meant to have happened. What didn't - was meant to not have.

D

Deleted member 11852

Not very often real life makes it difficult for everyone but hopefully in the next couple of months we can start arranging some.. I say hopefully depending if anyone wants to.meet up with us of course.. W... Xx. . :whistle::whistle:(y)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I hope any friends you've made over these years, don't look at this and think about anything you've done together, in a bad or negative way.

There's one or two that have been made quite public, who've just gone. I hope it's nothing too serious as to why they don't come back.
This is by far means no reflection on yourself, but a question as to why some simply disappear - never to be seen again.
I don't quite get it either.

Works as a couple too. More in fact if I'm honest.... Even more so as couples take a bigger step in allowing someone into their marriage. It's much harder than what you may think.
Fact is, we all get bummed out and let down, disappointed and such.. you just have to smile & carry on. If, if this is what you want anyway.
It's fun, but when the fun stops and all that jazz.
In our opinion, it's a case of be happy, treat those as you'd like to be treated yourself (regardless of sex, race, gender et al) and just be who we are.
Whatever will happen, is meant to have happened. What didn't - was meant to not have.
I’ve NEVER had a bad or negative experience with any one I’ve met !! I hope anyone I’ve met feels the same .. Those that have taken themselves away I usually know their reasons ...
Maybe my original post was maybe misunderstood....my experience of the site is hit and miss it’s the only site I use , there can be times when the chat flows and meets happened other times it’s extremely quite ... I understand the whole get yourself out there bit ...that I know I struggle with ...
I do have a tendency to look at myself and ask why this is , but my Swinging experience pretty much mirrors my whole life things seem to happen then fizzle out and disappear to nothing ... take it as negative if you please but that’s my reality ...

26 October 2018
This site as so many others is not a supermarket for sex, you can’t just wander around and think yes I need a blonde , two brunettes and a redhead !!
It’s about respect for others, exploring, chatting, discussing needs wants and desires, I meet only very rarely and that’s fine, because at least when I do it’s because all parties are happy and understand the situation completely!
This site is unique and delivers something the others cannot match ! SAFETY
Jumps off soap box and sits down xx

Reactions: Leonidas480
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ever since I have joined it’s always been the intention to meet people, I have never considered it a supermarket or instashag ... I spend a lot of time here trying to get involved and noticed...
My experiences of clubs have been mixed I have only ever come away from 2 and thought that was a great night ...
I don’t ever and have never asked couples for meet my way of thinking is if they ask they are both happy for it to happen ...
I look at things from a realistic point of view .... all this everything is wonderful let’s be positive for me doesn’t work either here or in everyday life , if something is crap or disappointing be honest enough to say so why hide the facts ...
it all boils down people do things in different way but ultimately we all want to ‘meet’ otherwise why be here ...

Reactions: Deleted member 6485