Arrogance

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

Arrogance has to be the most off putting trait we comes across in this world people who approach meets like you should be grateful they are considering you are the most irratating fools we have ever met. Honestly some of these people need to get a grip.

Anyway rant over what do you think is the worst trait in a swinger?
Jealousy doesn't count it's too easy

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Arrogance has to be the most off putting trait we comes across in this world people who approach meets like you should be grateful they are considering you are the most irratating fools we have ever met. Honestly some of these people need to get a grip.

Anyway rant over what do you think is the worst trait in a swinger?
Jealousy doesn't count it's too easy
^ this.

That and people who badger you, won't take a polite No for an answer.

Reactions: Ahabs
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There are so many traits.
I've said it in other threads, the scene used to be fun and honest, there isn't much honesty now, sadly people feel they have to lie about stupid things even though you know they are blatantly telling porkies when they contradict themselves over and over.
I would much prefer the scene 10yrs ago but hopefully by educating here we can get this scene back to where it was.
Get your keys handy and plant a few pampas grasses ;)(y)

D

Deleted member 9631

I think arrogance and to much confidence can some times be a act to hide their insecurities.

Have said that, some people are just wankers.

19 March 2015
There are so many traits.
I've said it in other threads, the scene used to be fun and honest, there isn't much honesty now, sadly people feel they have to lie about stupid things even though you know they are blatantly telling porkies when they contradict themselves over and over.
I would much prefer the scene 10yrs ago but hopefully by educating here we can get this scene back to where it was.
Get your keys handy and plant a few pampas grasses ;)(y)
Sheer honesty has to be the number one. There's a huge lack of it compared to years ago, fact. People seem to feel that it is acceptable to lie about the silliest of things.
As I have always said and will always continue to say; everyone always gets found out in the end. That is the truth.
Sorry to seem as if it's a dampener but it is the reality of the 'scene' nowadays. (& has been for some time)

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
arrogance and lack of standards by that i mean people who assume that because we enjoy the swinger life style we will fuck anyone.....my (male) biggest is lend us your wife for the night....really presses my buttons because 1. i don't own her she fuck's who she wants. 2. i would never treat her like a piece of meat...she's my queen. 3. if they think she's here to be used how could i possible entrust her safety to them...or expect them to pay her the respect she deserve's

S

Sammy

I can't stand an arrogant men because usually attached to that arrogance is ignorance

Arrogant thinking
You're single woman you will fuck anyone

You're fat your gonna be gagging for it and you will be appreciative of the offer

Arrogant that they know your body better than you

Arrogant and Ignorance .. lack of understanding submissive equal door mat

Arrogant and ignorance - I've big cock- I'm gonna be your best fuck ever - takes more than a big cock for great sex

Now a confident self assure strong men are different bread of animal -
Usually repectful and courteous non judgemental

Big difference

Arrogant women equally as bad attached with that usually comes bitchiness
Sx

D

Deleted member 8095

On other online sites, (not here) we had a fair few messages that were both arrogant and rude, they thought that we'd play regardless of a lack of connection ! Or that the Mrs was a piece of meat to be used, that really got my back up, the why won't you play with us, I'm God's gift types :mad:
I (Paul) always try to be both respectful and fun when messaging someone, I never presume that a meet or social will take place or that anything is guaranteed just because we're all swingers !!! For me that's the biggest difference about this site, we haven't had to endure that type of person so far :D x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
On other online sites, (not here) we had a fair few messages that were both arrogant and rude, they thought that we'd play regardless of a lack of connection ! Or that the Mrs was a piece of meat to be used, that really got my back up, the why won't you play with us, I'm God's gift types :mad:
I (Paul) always try to be both respectful and fun when messaging someone, I never presume that a meet or social will take place or that anything is guaranteed just because we're all swingers !!! For me that's the biggest difference about this site, we haven't had to endure that type of person so far :D x
Fancy a f**k:whistle::rofl::rofl:

Just wanted to make you feel at home :D