Ask A Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yep.. as we said earlier .. some have no concept of desireabilitly.. just a fuck and shake hands and say thank you.,goodbye..don’t work for everyone..

No it doesn't and I'm starting to realise this. I suppose before a meet all parties need to make sure they're on the same page.
Forming emotional attachments is a natural thing, and between singles it's harmless, but between couples........ well I guess that's a discussion for another thread :)

X

T

Terryg

No it doesn't and I'm starting to realise this. I suppose before a meet all parties need to make sure they're on the same page.
Forming emotional attachments is a natural thing, and between singles it's harmless, but between couples........ well I guess that's a discussion for another thread :)

X
You said on another thread you had fantasies Balders.. stick to them.. they can come true I assure you.. I know life is tough for you at the moment.. never be judged.. never judge..be true to you..

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
You said on another thread you had fantasies Balders.. stick to them.. they can come true I assure you.. I know life is tough for you at the moment.. never be judged.. never judge..be true to you..

Sorry i missed this reply (not sure how i missed it tbh) but this is so true. I am what I am and I'm best sticking to that. I started losing myself for a minute but (without boring everybody to death) I've had a right kick up the arse tonight and I'm grateful for it.
Genuinely @Terryg thank you for the kind words.

X

Reactions: Terryg