Bbc?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Aye aye. Plenty of BBC threads about, we all know the score there... :whistle:

But when was the last time we ever saw - duuuuuudes, “I has a BWC”!?

Big, white, cock?
:D
Some have washing lines. Some have pole vault poles.
I recall once seeing a member 9 inches of phun. Fuck me, he wasn’t kidding! :eek:
Forget the ‘young n hung”. Let’s start a new trend - BWC :rofl: X

And no, this is not about labelling or pigeonholing. :whistle: X

D

Deleted member 3411

Well straight or not I've seen quite a few erect cocks, and found size is not indicative to specific races. Seen one huge BBC and a huge BWC.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3411

I have nothing against those who like BBC, but I do since at those that swallow the BBC is all they would be satisfied with stance. No disrespect to the guys...

D

Deleted member 11094

If you have good vibes and connection/understanding, a little finger can be enough if used right..

I personally have had the best times with small or medium. Big advocate for 'size doesn't matter'
but then again I am bisexual/pansexual, so bits aren't super important.

Now going to sit here quietly and let the dick pics come out to play ...:D

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
D

Deleted member 3411

If you have good vibes and connection/understanding, a little finger can be enough if used right..

I personally have had the best times with small or medium. Big advocate for 'size doesn't matter'

Naaa, I don't do pics, I demo

14 February 2017
City
London
I have nothing against those who like BBC, but I do since at those that swallow the BBC is all they would be satisfied with stance. No disrespect to the guys...

I find a lot of people have varying preferences a
With very degrees of how strongly they hold to these (depending on who you speak to). A sample list (not exhaustive) include:

BBC, bwc, tall, white, BBW, skinny, "under age X", "over age Y", bi, gay, straight, "solvent" (yes, I've seen that!), Rugby build, uniform/forces, male only, female only, couples only,...

In short, horses for courses. As far as I'm concerned I'm a pro-preference player (including when it works against me): everyone has a right to what they like and it's not up to me to change their mind, and should they choose to step outside their comfort zone to include me in their play, I will graciously accept if the chemistry is mutual.

19 March 2015

This is true, as sometimes (regularly) happens - a slight touch and feel was enough.
But this is not about that this time. It’s not about feelings, connection, understanding... This time. X

As for pics?
Oh seems they’re flowing. Omm x :X3: