Bbc?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I find a lot of people have varying preferences a
With very degrees of how strongly they hold to these (depending on who you speak to). A sample list (not exhaustive) include:

BBC, bwc, tall, white, BBW, skinny, "under age X", "over age Y", bi, gay, straight, "solvent" (yes, I've seen that!), Rugby build, uniform/forces, male only, female only, couples only,...

In short, horses for courses. As far as I'm concerned I'm a pro-preference player (including when it works against me): everyone has a right to what they like and it's not up to me to change their mind, and should they choose to step outside their comfort zone to include me in their play, I will graciously accept if the chemistry is mutual.
Mate. This is for some fun, nothing more.
No overanalysing. Just some fun for face value.....

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I was with my ex for over 20 years and the poor guy didn't have much of a cock to talk about and he didn't know how to use it either. Neil not only had a nice cock but knows how to use it and I'm pretty sure he would if it wasn't a big one. View media item 24520

Vxxx

19 March 2015
I was with my ex for over 20 years and the poor guy didn't have much of a cock to talk about and he didn't know how to use it either. Neil not only had a nice cock but knows how to use it and I'm pretty sure he would if it wasn't a big one. View media item 24520

Vxxx
Superb photo! ;) x
Nice cock! He’s alright, ain’t he? No wonder you can’t walk for days at a time. :D ;) x

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh behave! My laptop screen couldn't handle it, I had to cast it to the widescreen TV :eek:

OK, I didn't have to. :whistle::sneaky:

Look from a proportional aspect it really isnt that big, honestly, not false modesty for example: DSC_0057.jpg

As you can see its not exactly down to my kneecaps is it.

Size is relative and pleasure begins in the mind