• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Bbw And Admirers Event

D

Deleted member 3657

Thank you. Yeah it's quite depressing at times. I went to Mingles the other week in Chelmsford, only took 7 hours each way lol.

B

bbwsoiree

Thank you. Yeah it's quite depressing at times. I went to Mingles the other week in Chelmsford, only took 7 hours each way lol.

Blooming eck lol furthest I travelled was to chameleons 3 years ago it took me 5hours each way,was worth it though I went 2 nights on trot x

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3657

Yeah I had a great night. Worth it. Would do it again. My passport is still in date so could venture further to Kent, France.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Kind of the same here. We travelled what took us nearly 6 hours to get to the VA.
Know a slightly quicker way now, but still 5+ hour drive.
Worth it though.
f you fancy a summer getaway for a weekend,it would be the perfect place,we do events monthly
That's interesting to know..

Yeah I had a great night. Worth it. Would do it again. My passport is still in date so could venture further to Kent, France.
Ooof you risk taker you.

D

Deleted member 3657

Blooming eck lol furthest I travelled was to chameleons 3 years ago it took me 5hours each way,was worth it though I went 2 nights on trot x
Going to Chams is almost impossible because of the length of the waiting list for single guys.

B

bbwsoiree

Kind of the same here. We travelled what took us nearly 6 hours to get to the VA.
Know a slightly quicker way now, but still 5+ hour drive.
Worth it though.

That's interesting to know..

Ooof you risk taker you.

I did a bit of research the V.A and mingles are 2-2 and a half hours aways so may have to try them in the new year

I'm actually one and half hrs from eureka it my nearest club I live at the bottom of the world lol

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I did a bit of research the V.A and mingles are 2-2 and a half hours aways so may have to try them in the new year

I'm actually one and half hrs from eureka it my nearest club I live at the bottom of the world lol
We have our second birthday party weekend coming up at the VA.. If you fancy it?
Miles from anywhere then? x
Anyway I will leave this one with you guys, will add it to the newsletters this week

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
All roads to eureka are clear xxx sally and sheri already here xxx see you later to party xxxxxxxx BBW AND ADMIRERS 8-2am
Good luck ladies. Hope it's an eventful and successful evening. We've been promoting it and sent it out via emails Etc. Have an amazing time xx

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…