Bbw And Admirers Event

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Thank you. Yeah it's quite depressing at times. I went to Mingles the other week in Chelmsford, only took 7 hours each way lol.

B

bbwsoiree

Thank you. Yeah it's quite depressing at times. I went to Mingles the other week in Chelmsford, only took 7 hours each way lol.

Blooming eck lol furthest I travelled was to chameleons 3 years ago it took me 5hours each way,was worth it though:) I went 2 nights on trot x

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3657

Yeah I had a great night. Worth it. Would do it again. My passport is still in date so could venture further to Kent, France. :whistle:;):rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Kind of the same here. We travelled what took us nearly 6 hours to get to the VA.
Know a slightly quicker way now, but still 5+ hour drive.
Worth it though.
f you fancy a summer getaway for a weekend,it would be the perfect place,we do events monthly :)
That's interesting to know.. :)

Yeah I had a great night. Worth it. Would do it again. My passport is still in date so could venture further to Kent, France. :whistle:;):rofl:
Ooof you risk taker you. :D

D

Deleted member 3657

Blooming eck lol furthest I travelled was to chameleons 3 years ago it took me 5hours each way,was worth it though:) I went 2 nights on trot x
Going to Chams is almost impossible because of the length of the waiting list for single guys.

B

bbwsoiree

Kind of the same here. We travelled what took us nearly 6 hours to get to the VA.
Know a slightly quicker way now, but still 5+ hour drive.
Worth it though.

That's interesting to know.. :)

Ooof you risk taker you. :D

I did a bit of research the V.A and mingles are 2-2 and a half hours aways so may have to try them in the new year

I'm actually one and half hrs from eureka it my nearest club:D I live at the bottom of the world lol

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I did a bit of research the V.A and mingles are 2-2 and a half hours aways so may have to try them in the new year

I'm actually one and half hrs from eureka it my nearest club:D I live at the bottom of the world lol
We have our second birthday party weekend coming up at the VA.. If you fancy it? :whistle:
Miles from anywhere then? x
Anyway I will leave this one with you guys, will add it to the newsletters this week :)

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
All roads to eureka are clear xxx sally and sheri already here xxx see you later to party xxxxxxxx BBW AND ADMIRERS 8-2am
Good luck ladies. Hope it's an eventful and successful evening. We've been promoting it and sent it out via emails Etc. Have an amazing time xx

Reactions: Pearls