Beauty Treatments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What do you have done, this is for gents also. ;)

So from waxing, false lashes, nails, threading, facials, to more extreme things like botox or filler..
Not forgetting hair treatments ;)

So I'm lucky and have long eye lashes but if a special occasion I do go for individual lashes which I have done at the salon, not cheap but worth it, you would never think they were fake, not like the stick on cheapies you get that come off after an hour. ;)

I do love my eyebrows shaped and tinted but nothing that looks over the top.

My nails are my own and I love doing them myself, gel polish is a god send.

I don't do my own hair and have it blow dried once a week, I have an amazing neighbour who happens to be a hairdresser.

Waxing is something I used to do but found hair conditioner and a very good razor gives better results if done every day, smoother than smooth..

Botox once a year but mini, I would never have filler, seen too many disasters.

So over to you guys and girls. Any top tips are also welcome.(y)

D

Deleted member 6485

Exactly the same as @Looby&Lew . Never had my eyebrows done...but noticed yesterday i defo need to invest in some tweezers. Does it hurt?:eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes the eyebrow shaping is excruciating but threading isn't too bad and gives a better more natural shape :whistle:

T

The_Bibas

So from waxing, false lashes, nails, threading, facials, to more extreme things like botox or filler..

So I'm lucky and have long eye lashes but if a special occasion I do go for individual lashes which I have done at the salon, not cheap but worth it, you would never think they were fake, not like the stick on cheapies you get that come off after an hour. ;)

I don't do my own hair and have it blow dried once a week, I have an amazing neighbour who happens to be a hairdresser.

Waxing is something I used to do but found hair conditioner and a very good razor gives better results if done every day, smoother than smooth..

I get my eyebrows threaded..that's it..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester

I do a perfect Brazilian Im told !!!!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
V plucks her eyebrows and looks like a boxer after but I'm told its worth it :rofl::rofl:

N xxx