Beauty Treatments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Terryg

Back ands shoulder wax every now and then.. but NO ONE is going near my chest wig!

T

Terryg

I think all the lads have just left the building!!! Exit stage right!....

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I thought this was about beauty treaments, it reads more like a day with the inquisition.

24 November 2015
Omg I hate the look of false lashes makes the women look cheap im sure they cause blindness cos those ive seen with um on always walk into things , eyebrow threading is so worth it and just a slight puffiness for ten mins after

19 March 2015
Anyone worn false lashes and got the glue in your eyes :eek:
Omg I hate the look of false lashes makes the women look cheap im sure they cause blindness cos those ive seen with um on always walk into things , eyebrow threading is so worth it and just a slight puffiness for ten mins after

God yeah! Well... not me :whistle::whistle:

MSL you mean something like this? :D

I remember seeing someone once with these huge lashes, was offered a kiss, but I had to pause, I was thinking 'Darling, you kiss me I'm going to lose an eye!' :eek:

:rofl:

eyelash13.jpg

24 November 2015
Don't my mate actually ended up in A&E cos the silly cow glued her eye shut .just why would you want to look like a meltdown barbie at our ages it beggas belief

S

Sammy

Don't my mate actually ended up in A&E cos the silly cow glued her eye shut .just why would you want to look like a meltdown barbie at our ages it beggas belief

Lol mine ended up in a n e coz she tried anal bleaching at home herself using house hold goods
Sx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Once...and I do mean once in the 80s I toyed with the idea of bleaching my hair...but didn't, which as near to this stuff as I've ever come. Truth is even now I need reminding to get a hair cut, but the only thing I DO now do is trim. Not keen on a shave there as I've stated before but I will go short for this weekend. Sadly though my age has brought on the famous age related growth. So I pull nose hairs and silly ones that grow on ears etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485