Beauty Treatments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 5018

Honestly eye brow waxing is easily peassy , plucking makes my eyes water

I'll go and get eyebrows done regularly, deffo due at moment

Very natural look , hate the new type of definition brows

I'll get my hair n nails done when I go galavanting and make up done for special occasions

After that on daily basis tad bit of slap with the necessary lippy
And that's me

Sx
I could use your words do define myself @Sammy ;):):mwah:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 5018

I am having problems with the waxing bit as I always had it done with no strips just the wax, couldn't find anyone to do it my way. The strips make it painful. :(:confused:

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm.
I use a razor..
I dont pluck my brows.
My only vice is hair colour!! Right now its lilac.
I have to wear a bit of blusher or i look like ive been dug up..
I am a tom boy.
I do wear make-up when i have too.

False lashes lol.. especially if you are small look ridiculous like you are going to tip over. But i guess false is what some are..
Some rock them some most definately dont..

N

No longer with us

What do you have done, this is for gents also. ;)

So from waxing, false lashes, nails, threading, facials, to more extreme things like botox or filler..
Not forgetting hair treatments ;)

So I'm lucky and have long eye lashes but if a special occasion I do go for individual lashes which I have done at the salon, not cheap but worth it, you would never think they were fake, not like the stick on cheapies you get that come off after an hour. ;)

I do love my eyebrows shaped and tinted but nothing that looks over the top.

My nails are my own and I love doing them myself, gel polish is a god send.

I don't do my own hair and have it blow dried once a week, I have an amazing neighbour who happens to be a hairdresser.

Waxing is something I used to do but found hair conditioner and a very good razor gives better results if done every day, smoother than smooth..

Botox once a year but mini, I would never have filler, seen too many disasters.

So over to you guys and girls. Any top tips are also welcome.(y)
Haircut, every eight weeks.

That's... about it, actually.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Just tried the hair conditioner thing and shaved my legs and no deffo not suitable for me I will go back to using the electric shaver wet shaves just make my legs bleb up but it was worth another try Vxx :):D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Just tried the hair conditioner thing and shaved my legs and no deffo not suitable for me I will go back to using the electric shaver wet shaves just make my legs bleb up but it was worth another try Vxx :):D
Update now it's calmed down its fine best wet shave I have done on my legs always had problems before so will be doing that again with the conditioner :)

N

No longer with us

I have been using this method since reading about it on site and find it amazing :love:

S

Sammy

Mmmmmmmm?

See @fincon even the lovely Miss Pearls fluttered at you

Mmmmmmmm ? Can't promise a mmmmm but certainly promise I can be very persuasive

Have you read back the thread
I know you peeked on the profile post ..you know I saw you !!!!!

Also there a clue in funny photos too

Sx