Beauty Treatments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Baldrick - trims the armpits, shaves the meat and veg area at random intervals. Already blessed with lush eyelashes and deep blue eyes but the mono brow spoils it. He Used to have eyebrow and ear pierced and bleached hair with blue tints :rofl:.

Kaz - shaves the garden, legs and pits. Manicures the nails regularly. Moisturises regularly. Usually wears foundation creams with light make up. She used to have tongue and belly button pierced. Belly button piercing has left scars from pregnancies. Hair has been many colours currently brown.

BNK
Xxx

D

Deleted member 6642

I occasionally pluck my eyebrow to separate it back into two.. swear I'm half Neanderthal (in more ways than one :whistle:)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
The mud yeah? ;)
I can assure you that the hollywood waxing is not therapeutic, when you're on your hands and knees with a stranger painting wax on your privates whilst talking about where you're going on holiday this year the best you can hope for is laughing at the situation :rofl::rofl: though I suppose some folks may find it relaxing, if they are that way inclined ;)
That sounds horrendous. Nope, no way, not for me. I felt degraded enough when I went for my vasectomy. 2 nurses attempting to engage me in a chinwag whilst a surgeon pasted Iodine onto my plums like he was painting the house. It's difficult to be cheery when someone is pulling your tubes out of your testicles and cutting them :(.

B x

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
The wife is a qualified beauty therapist, it's her daily job, so at least once a month she throws me back and gives me a facial. Yesterday she gave me a wax and there is also the spray tan booth she sometimes gets out not to mention some days after there is the old pedicure...boy the feet feel good after that...the fringe benefits having a beauty therapist wife even for me, a male

Reactions: Therapon
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
The mud yeah? ;)
I can assure you that the hollywood waxing is not therapeutic, when you're on your hands and knees with a stranger painting wax on your privates whilst talking about where you're going on holiday this year the best you can hope for is laughing at the situation :rofl::rofl: though I suppose some folks may find it relaxing, if they are that way inclined ;)
I look fwd to the pain lol but I did find having my legs wax quite a turn on tbh