Benefits of a Dominant Sexual Relationship

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Neil
I will add my little bit to this thread as it seems most appropriate
I am not Dominant or Submissive I don't like control in life or love, basically I'm an old school hippy lol but being in love with a very fiesty sexually submissive woman has opened my eyes...
Just had a fantastic time with V telling her all I want her to do, I feel just as ecstatic and loved as if we had been making love in the regular "vanilla" sense.
OK not the whole way but what i get from the Dom/Sub relationship is its all about the sub and finding ways to please them. This makes a D's role hard because they need to think feel and judge every mood, every moment of want, loss or pleasure and all i would ever want is to see the pleasure.
The D is emotionally conflicted in my case
I hope this made sense lol
N xxx

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bobbie

I am probably a lightweight part time Dom but I do have a long term lovely Sub female playmate who enjoys being my Sub
and I enjoy being her Dom, but its about mutual respect with us, not just blind obedience, she enjoys at times being out of control but within my control and the subject of my various fantasies, but if she is not in the mood to start a session
then it doesn't start and visa versa and its not all turn on the switch and go for it from the start anyway.
She will obey my instructions without hesitation but when enough's enough will respectfully ask to be excused.
This is nothing to do with a 24/7 Sub/Dom, its recreational sex not a lifestyle.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
A dominant sexual relationship is where one partner has control over the other. The dominant has control over the submissive at all times. There are individuals who are in a sexual relationship and will never want to be controlled by their partner. This type of relationship normally favors such individuals and they are the ones to decide on everything that is to be done. They give orders that their partner must obey or face consequences of which are outlined at the beginning of such a relationship. There are very many benefits to this type of relationship. Here are some of the key benefits of such type of sexual relationships:

1. Deciding On When To Have Sex Is Much Easier

When you are the dominant in a sexual relationship, you are the one to make decisions. Your partner will have no option but to fulfill to your needs. Unlike a relationship where both partners have equal powers, when one does not want to have sex, it is hard for the partner who is in the mood to convince the other partner. Therefore for this type of relationship, the convincing of the other partner is much easier and you can have sex any time you want.

2. It Is a Sign of Respect on the Dominant Partner

It is a sign of respect given by the submissive for the dominant to be given a chance to have control over the other partner. This is unlike the case where the decisions have to be made by both partners. For instance, the dominant is the one who makes all the decisions where to have sex and the styles. This submissive shows respect by doing all he/she is told by the dominant partner.

3. It Is a Sign of Trust

For one to be given a chance to be the dominant, he/she must be trusted. No one that allows you to take control of everything does so without trusting you first. For instance, if one partner tells the other partner to do something, right or wrong, the submissive will do it because of the trust given to the dominant. He/she knows the dominant would never place him in harm’s way or let harm come to her. There is great trust given to a dominant in a dominant sexual relationship and he/she must make sure not to abuse the respect and trust given by their submissive.

What's the difference between sub and slave? Xx

Reactions: Admin

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
What's the difference between sub and slave? Xx
That would be that in a sub/dom relationship it is just that a relationship where the dominant takes care of all the submissives wants and needs as well as being sexually dominant, the sub wants this and the best sub/dom relations are usually between loving couples. Whereas a slave is just that, they do what they are told.

My take anyway, others who actually have these kinds of relationships may see it differently.

N xxx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
That would be that in a sub/dom relationship it is just that a relationship where the dominant takes care of all the submissives wants and needs as well as being sexually dominant, the sub wants this and the best sub/dom relations are usually between loving couples. Whereas a slave is just that, they do what they are told.

My take anyway, others who actually have these kinds of relationships may see it differently.

N xxx

Thank you N xx

Reactions: Admin and Vanezza
24 November 2015

N xxx
Very well explained @Vanezza xx

B

BatDan

I' in an interesting position on this (hehe).

As a gender fluid person, I Domme men as I see them as sexuay inferior to us FEm's.

But I sub to Fems cause I see them as sexually superior.

I would love to find a Domme fem, but I am a Domme TV fem....

Gods I'm complicated