Best Assets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Sounds like an ideal night out :D
Hope he doesn't regret it in the morning
He will. I have just asked him how he feels about plucking and dressing turkeys tomorrow at half eight. He said 'not good'! Methinks this may be the under statement of the week.:rofl: Sooner him than me.

27 April 2015
My Best Asset is my gorgeous Wife, she is my reason for getting up in a morning, and my reason for rushing to bed at night is what makes swinging so much fun, and sex so satisfying, she is my stability when I go OTT, and my craziness when I'm feeling low she is my soul-mate, my confidant, and my best friend and definitely my greatest Asset oh and my dedicated patience and determination to succeed in all things !!

Z

zebo

My Best Asset is my gorgeous Wife, she is my reason for getting up in a morning, and my reason for rushing to bed at night is what makes swinging so much fun, and sex so satisfying, she is my stability when I go OTT, and my craziness when I'm feeling low she is my soul-mate, my confidant, and my best friend and definitely my greatest Asset oh and my dedicated patience and determination to succeed in all things !!

Aww thats really nice @The-A-Team

M

meet_the_fockers

How long ya got? :rofl:
Theres lots of beautiful ladies around here.. guys too if thats your bag :rofl:
You gotta put the leg work in.. just because its a swinging site doesnt mean.. people lie down and say come on big boy jump my bones.. Infact the opposite can be said.. theres plenty of sweeties around here.. and ladies can have their pick.. you want it you have to earn it do the leg work ... Respect.. :D