Best Assets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

Jpp

How long ya got? :rofl:
Theres lots of beautiful ladies around here.. guys too if thats your bag :rofl:
You gotta put the leg work in.. just because its a swinging site doesnt mean.. people lie down and say come on big boy jump my bones.. Infact the opposite can be said.. theres plenty of sweeties around here.. and ladies can have their pick.. you want it you have to earn it do the leg work ... Respect.. :D
Bravo;)

Reactions: Admin
B

Bump-n-Grind

Am curious as i have recently had a woman tell me the best thing about being with me was my tongue, and have ladies in the past say it was my cock.. personally my own opinion i believe my best asset is my brain as i am always eager to learn explore and it keeps the saucy ideas coming... my question to you lovely people is what do you class as you best asset????

Hmmmm, some say my eyes are my best feature although just as many say my boobs. Hubby I think it's between his tongue, bum & sense of humour although I love everything else about him to xx

S

Swifty

Am curious as i have recently had a woman tell me the best thing about being with me was my tongue, and have ladies in the past say it was my cock.. personally my own opinion i believe my best asset is my brain as i am always eager to learn explore and it keeps the saucy ideas coming... my question to you lovely people is what do you class as you best asset????

My best assest is something that somebody else has an opinion on and likes, after all, it is them that I am trying to impress. I could try and fool myself ino thnking that i know best, but how do I convince them that they are wrong?

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Gotta be my loyalty to friends and trust, but this can ultimately get me used, so have to keep my wits about me.

Reactions: Therapon