Best Beaches

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Theotherhalf

@Fortynflirty has been having fun in the beach today with her children ' whilst I was asleep b4 my night shift.
So this got us thinking, with the summer fast approaching us. What beaches have you all visited for no kids beach visits??? :serial_Flasher:
Where would u recommend and where to avoid??

28 March 2016
City
Stratford-upon-Avon
There is one in Los Cristianos, Tenerife. Can't beat getting naked in the sun :)
And we have been to the one in Wales, nr Barmouth. Plenty of sand dunes..

Reactions: Pearls
C

Cpt.Deepstick

A few years ago me and a girlfriend went naked on beach in southern Cornwall, late September, warm, empty apart from one or two old naked people...pretty liberating, would happily do it again, can't for the life of me remember where it was though!

Studland Bay in Dorset is a popular nudest beach, no?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
A few years ago me and a girlfriend went naked on beach in southern Cornwall, late September, warm, empty apart from one or two old naked people...pretty liberating, would happily do it again, can't for the life of me remember where it was though!

Studland Bay in Dorset is a popular nudest beach, no?
Hmm I think @dirtywmam may be able to help here being native to Cornwall / Devon etc.. They may know.. :)
All good though!

Reactions: Pearls