Big Balls

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
That old chestnut hey lol
:rofl: you know until today, I have never given the wrinklyness of my balls much thought. I never knew women had any kind of a wrinklage spectrum in which they would judge our balls :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I've had a quick rummage (For research purposes only of course:)) and at the moment they are plump and firm but it is only 4 degrees here :rofl:.

B x

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
:rofl: you know until today, I have never given the wrinklyness of my balls much thought. I never knew women had any kind of a wrinklage spectrum in which they would judge our balls :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I've had a quick rummage (For research purposes only of course:)) and at the moment they are plump and firm but it is only 4 degrees here :rofl:.

B x

Well billy connolley did say they were made out of excess elbow skin! :rofl:

I think it almost appears to be a sign of virality in some ways..

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Big balls are no fun at all - I wont go into it but balls, Motobike and many miles dont make steve a happy man

S

Sammy

When I read the title of the thread I was hoping someone was organising big balls, you know, like a second masquerade ball, I've always wanted to go to one of those :cool:

Now there's a social and a half
Sx