Black Friday...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
haha :D
True though, people just seem to go mad and for shite they don't usually need and wouldn't usually buy!

It's like today, Cyber Monday.. why?
And it has knock on effects too! Twitter is absolutely dead. And it's quite too here, because okay people are recovering from the weekend etc.. But also because if people didn't spend enough on Friday, they're emptying their wallets now today online :p
I am sure that I heard this afternoon on the news that £3.3 billion was spent last Friday. That must mean that there was only you and me that didn't buy anything. Lol:rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

As if BF wasn't bad enough they invented a new one in Cyber Monday.
To flog you all the crap they didn't sell you 2 days before lol...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can't beat a bloody good rant. So therapeutic. Should be available on the NHS. lol xx
Bloody fantastic LOL :D x
I am sure that I heard this afternoon on the news that £3.3 billion was spent last Friday. That must mean that there was only you and me that didn't buy anything. Lol:rofl::rofl:
True, not cause we're tight arses.. oh no.. but because we're sensible with our feet on the ground :D x

This thread brings back some funny memories.
I made the rant thread purely as a spin off from this.. Brilliant fun @Looby&Lew x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I cant be fussed nor can i afford black friday however cheap the bargains may be xxxxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Bloody fantastic LOL :D x

True, not cause we're tight arses.. oh no.. but because we're sensible with our feet on the ground :D x

This thread brings back some funny memories.
I made the rant thread purely as a spin off from this.. Brilliant fun @Looby&Lew x
It was fun indeed...kept me entertained and stress free for some considerable time :rofl::rofl::D

D

Deleted member 1402

Waaaah, I'm being bombarded with emails of offers. It's shiz when you've got no money, just a good job I don't have a credit card or overdraft because I'd end up in huge debt.

Reactions: Pearls