• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Black Friday...

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I am sure that I heard this afternoon on the news that £3.3 billion was spent last Friday. That must mean that there was only you and me that didn't buy anything. Lol

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

As if BF wasn't bad enough they invented a new one in Cyber Monday.
To flog you all the crap they didn't sell you 2 days before lol...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can't beat a bloody good rant. So therapeutic. Should be available on the NHS. lol xx
Bloody fantastic LOL x
I am sure that I heard this afternoon on the news that £3.3 billion was spent last Friday. That must mean that there was only you and me that didn't buy anything. Lol
True, not cause we're tight arses.. oh no.. but because we're sensible with our feet on the ground x

This thread brings back some funny memories.
I made the rant thread purely as a spin off from this.. Brilliant fun @Looby&Lew x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I cant be fussed nor can i afford black friday however cheap the bargains may be xxxxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
It was fun indeed...kept me entertained and stress free for some considerable time

D

Deleted member 1402

Waaaah, I'm being bombarded with emails of offers. It's shiz when you've got no money, just a good job I don't have a credit card or overdraft because I'd end up in huge debt.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Mrs Tuth got me a bean to cup machine for Christmas last year, bought cheap(er) on black friday. For that reason alone I like black Friday
Mr

never heard of one of those, I'm not a coffee drinker, so these things go over my head

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…