Black Stockings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

... like these!

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0404q-001.jpg
    IMG_0404q-001.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: Pearls
30 October 2015
love a lady in stockings
But think white look good an the best ones I've ever seen was a young lady with a nice tan wearing a light blue pair with matching suspenders etc
looked awesome

M

Midland....

Absolutely love stockings on a lady and hold ups too! Something just so sexy and sensual about them

P

PRG978

I agree wholeheartedly! Especially, genuine fully- fashioned stockings. I have to admit to a weakness for sheer, shiny tan ones too. Something about the way they catch the light , that really accentuates a ladies (or mans!) shapely legs.

I love sheer tights myself (both on me and on my wife) ... Love stockings too :)

31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
I love sheer tights myself (both on me and on my wife) ... Love stockings too :)

Tights are very underated. Sheer, tan ones especially! The first couple I swung with, many moons ago, both enjoyed wearing them. And, myself too. That sensual, confined feeling can't be beat! ;)

P

PRG978

Tights are very underated. Sheer, tan ones especially! The first couple I swung with, many moons ago, both enjoyed wearing them. And, myself too. That sensual, confined feeling can't be beat! ;)

WOW your a lucky guy, would have loved to have watched :)