Black Stockings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

curiousandshy

Gets a (y) from me..
I won't argue there, love stockings on a lady and yes they make the leg defined and sexy..

I all way were them they make me feel so horny x

Completely agree, it's so seductive and sexy. Stockings, heels..deeply attractive. ;)

27 April 2015
Im not a fan tbh, i find they make my short legs look shorter & hide the definition, freshly shaved legs with a teeny bit of baby oil on to soften and moisturise and make them look kissable is better than scratchy warm nylon any day
We agree, Mrs A Team rarely wears them, especially if in Spain, and the baby oil does give them a very welcoming appeal xx

Reactions: SussexSwinger
A

Adam

I have to admit that I’m a real sucker for black stockings.

It's simple: I think that black stockings make a woman's legs look sexy, they enhance the shape and lines of beautiful legs.

You may think I’m a little strange but, if a woman in heels and black stockings passes me in the street, I can't stop myself from looking.

There's something about stockings and black in particular that just targets and fixes my attention. Stockings are sooooo seductive and black is the colour for sexy, confident, powerful women.

There is nothing more tantalizing and more rewarding than catching a glimpse of a lady's stocking-top. It gives me a tingle deep down…

Reading what you've written gets me tingling as I agree with you 100%!

I also can't explain what it is, but black stockings....and on occasion even white stockings....its a huge turn on for me! I have no idea why but it just is!

The thing is though that on the occasion that a woman wears patterned black stockings, I catch myself being transfixed on the ladies legs and when I finally break free I hope that she didn't notice lol!

Stockings are seriously sexy!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
25 July 2016
I used to love black stockings till I got arrested and done 3 years never been in that bank since lol :)