Black Stockings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Aemilius

I have to admit that I’m a real sucker for black stockings.

It's simple: I think that black stockings make a woman's legs look sexy, they enhance the shape and lines of beautiful legs.

You may think I’m a little strange but, if a woman in heels and black stockings passes me in the street, I can't stop myself from looking.

There's something about stockings and black in particular that just targets and fixes my attention. Stockings are sooooo seductive and black is the colour for sexy, confident, powerful women.

There is nothing more tantalizing and more rewarding than catching a glimpse of a lady's stocking-top. It gives me a tingle deep down…

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Gets a (y) from me..
I won't argue there, love stockings on a lady and yes they make the leg defined and sexy..

There's something about stockings and black in particular that just targets and fixes my attention. Stockings are sooooo seductive and black is the colour for sexy, confident, powerful women.

There is nothing more tantalizing and more rewarding than catching a glimpse of a lady's stocking-top.

Completely agree, it's so seductive and sexy. Stockings, heels..deeply attractive. ;)