Block!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Also being blocked by someone and not knowing why and having never interacted with the person is very frustrating
I think some use the block as a filter, so if they’re not interested in single guys for example they block, or they go through profiles having a nose and if they don’t like something then block to filter out. Personally I’m not a fan of blocking unless it’s for good reason but some love the facility, if it were my choice then there shouldn’t be that option.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I think some use the block as a filter, so if they’re not interested in single guys for example they block, or they go through profiles having a nose and if they don’t like something then block to filter out. Personally I’m not a fan of blocking unless it’s for good reason but some love the facility, if it were my choice then there shouldn’t be that option.
I think in all the years we have been here we have only blocked one couple.. Because the message they sent was abusive.. This was a few years ago.. Now we reply to most of the messages we get..... W.. ??

17 August 2021
I keep expecting to be blocked, but not yet.
Guess I'm not as annoying as I thought.
I only block spam or if I tell you I'm not interested and you wont go away.
I see it the same as finding someone you disagree with at work, easier to just avoid the subject you disagree on because neither of you is going to convince the other they are wrong, so why chase the guy all day arguing with him?
So yes, the blocking feature is abused.