Blowjobs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Midland....

Outrageous wasn't it pearls!? They need telling off! But not until after we get a 6inch sub, a creamy latte and a nice sandwich :threesum:

P

peakcouple

there's me, crimbo online shopping and this thread reappears and I really have the urge for giving a BJ, sharing with another woman. Yes sireeee! :bj1:
You won't be surprised to learn we have a picture of this lovely activity! The cock isn't mine (G's) by the way. R is on the left. IMG_0300.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Midland....

I really love giving blowjobs both to my husband and the other gentleman I come across. It feels so empowering to me and there's nothing better than looking into a mans eyes with his cock in your mouth.
I think that's one of the reasons a blowjob is so good.. Having the girl control your orgasm by slowing down and speeding up.. Doing the moves to get you off and to calm you down. The power she has with her lips and her mouth X

M

meet_the_fockers

Its all a matter of reading the receiver i guess.. some guys like it rough others gentle..
I usually start gently.. im a teaser love to hear them asking, pleading for more..
I love to keep eye contact, and watch.
I have been known to get a small cat 'o' nine tails out and gently tease, whip their cock... I can be rough.. and bite.. but i read the signs... always..

Reactions: Therapon
M

Midland....

Its all a matter of reading the receiver i guess.. some guys like it rough others gentle..
I usually start gently.. im a teaser love to hear them asking, pleading for more..
I love to keep eye contact, and watch.
I have been known to get a small cat 'o' nine tails out and gently tease, whip their cock... I can be rough.. and bite.. but i read the signs... always..
Not sure about having it whipped (though I'll try everything lol) but eye contact is a major turn on for me

M

meet_the_fockers

Not sure about having it whipped (though I'll try everything lol) but eye contact is a major turn on for me
As i said, its reading the signs.. it is of course when the guy is at the point of extreme pleasure.. i guess a little pain sometimes intensifies the pleasure.