Blue balls

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’m always nice :cautious: The sexual partners are the problem:rofl:
OK. I have another solution but it requires some preparation..
You need two blindfolds, a pair of ear defenders, and a pot of smooth strawberry yoghurt.
Then I pop round and give you the best blowjob you ever had or will ever have in your life.

The blindfolds are obviously so we don't have to look at each other, the ear defenders are so you don't have to hear my rather deep voice and the yoghurt is a trick I picked up from a lovely young lady years ago. It is guaranteed to stop your achey balls, so long as you don't know it's me🤣🤣

N xxx

17 September 2020
OK. I have another solution but it requires some preparation..
You need two blindfolds, a pair of ear defenders, and a pot of smooth strawberry yoghurt.
Then I pop round and give you the best blowjob you ever had or will ever have in your life.

The blindfolds are obviously so we don't have to look at each other, the ear defenders are so you don't have to hear my rather deep voice and the yoghurt is a trick I picked up from a lovely young lady years ago. It is guaranteed to stop your achey balls, so long as you don't know it's me🤣🤣

N xxx
Sorry I’d prefer women

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Recently I feel like I’ve always got blue balls, anyone else had this ?
Just do it …as the saying goes
masturbation im horny GIF