Body Hair

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11094

I keep hair on my legs, forearms and chest (trim it sometimes).

I don't like the hair on my upper arms, shoulders or back so I shave that every so often.

Back shaving is a real chore... one day I'm gonna splash out and get it waxed to see how that goes :rofl:

Down below, I shave it sometimes, usually give it a trim, but flexible as to what the person I'm meeting likes!

As for a lady, I like it trimmed or shaved down below but I'm not fussy about that. It's more about what she feels comfortable with. Body hair I don't mind.

Ooo more lovely hair:whistle:

I guess at the end of the day it is what people feel comfortable with.

I shall always love v.hairy bodies:oops:
x

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
let it be?
x

I would but then I think will a woman (and there's no gentleman way of saying this) lick my balls and suck on them if its covered in hair, I like them played with and I live in hope they will also lick below the balls as well (if you know what I mean) so I have to shave the area so its more inviting.... I've shared to much haven't I haha

D

Deleted member 11094

I would but then I think will a woman (and there's no gentleman way of saying this) lick my balls and suck on them if its covered in hair, I like them played with and I live in hope they will also lick below the balls as well (if you know what I mean) so I have to shave the area so its more inviting.... I've shared to much haven't I haha
:lol: well now we all know your routine