Boobies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

Natural everytime, not a fan of enhanced boobies, unless of course there is a reason other than astetics, big or small doesn't bother me too much, it's the confidence of the woman I find attractive x P

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have always had more than a handful. As a teenager I was very self conscious about it and felt awkward. As a more mature lady I love what I've got .... not that you'd notice ftom my pics or anything :whistle::D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have always had more than a handful. As a teenager I was very self conscious about it and felt awkward. As a more mature lady I love what I've got .... not that you'd notice ftom my pics or anything :whistle::D
I never noticed to be honest :sneaky:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ahh .... the old size debate
Well boobs are boobs ... whether they are be the ones you risk getting black eyes from when swung in your face and right to the other end of the scale your Beestings ....
Big , small and anywhere in between boobs ares just the best .. :boobies::boobies::bouncy::bouncy::tits::tits: .... :tiphat::tiphat:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We love boobs.... I know, I know... You could never have guessed!!!! I feel the same as others, if I could have pre-breast feeding boobies again I would be ever so happy! Content with what I currently sport.... But I'd be lying if I had not considered having a lift and enhancement done!!!!!

Don't you dare your boobs are gorgeous

Vxxx

30 October 2015
I like boobs
Unfortunately I'm also somewhat shallow and have a preference for a C or D cup (although a B is acceptable)
Not keen on A or the implants that go into the G and H range
Has to be something I can touch etc without it feeling like a marble statue

19 March 2015
Boobies. What's not to love! ;)

Aptly, here's our Doris - the regular chatroom booby bouncer who occasionally likes to call in and say "hello boys n girls" :sneaky: :tits: :bouncy:

giphy.gif

Reactions: uk2002
11 September 2016
City
Corby
I'm a 'bum man' so this thread has absolutely no interest to me..

:cautious:

..so I'm just here on the grounds of research

:rofl: