Boobies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

I love boobs, im happy with my own even though they are not called “ pinky & perky” anymore.... but “ let’s keep ya arm pits warm” :rofl:
I just love all boobs of all types. Cxxx

D

Deleted member 3175

I love my boobs! They stay where they should with or without support and since having them pierced a simple brush is enough to set me off! mmmmm the chance to play with someones elses........................................................................................................................................... :p:sneaky::tits:

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
I love my boobs! They stay where they should with or without support and since having them pierced a simple brush is enough to set me off! mmmmm the chance to play with someones elses........................................................................................................................................... :p:sneaky::tits:
I remember :whistle::whistle:
Xx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
:bouncy: looking up and seeing two boobs happily bounce coated in that fine sheen of sweat only produced during sex between two people that bodies are alive with passion and heat for each other, is the one of the greatest sights a man can hope to see.