Boobies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
N’aww! Thanks very much! :lol:

Mhmm...I’m totally innocent of perving...:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Xxx
Oooer Missus... well... insinuations can be most awfully to one's reputation you know... So I'd best not say much more about perving images et al. After all, I am never in the gallery & never checking hot lil piccies.
Honest guvnor. Scout's honour & all that.

I is innocent.!
:D xx

D

Deleted member 6127

I just love em.....
if I was a fella I would definitely be a boob man (y) Cxxx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
If you’d asked me 5 years ago, I’d have wanted the lot. Bigger boobs, curves, bigger bum.

Now I’m pretty happy with what I have...I really like not having to wear a bra and I have a shape, even if it’s not the quintessentially feminine one. :D
Going on your pics, you have an incredible figure, and I would say a very feminine one! Just my opinion... but I'm sure a lot of people here would agree :)

F

FreshFunkySLB

Boobs are amazing, love giving mine and others a good grope and the underneath of the full breast area, best sensitivity for me. Just wish my nipples had more sensitivity in them xx

Reactions: PaintedDreams
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think my boobs are my best feature but as a teen and an adult until recently I hated that they were so big. Neither of my sisters had sizeable boobs only me. They were so jealous and I never got why :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think my boobs are my best feature but as a teen and an adult until recently I hated that they were so big. Neither of my sisters had sizeable boobs only me. They were so jealous and I never got why :D
They are fabulous :sneaky: as is your smile ;):love::love:

D

Deleted member 6127

Who can’t resist a pair of lovely boobies to enjoy...especially if they get the desired reaction Miss C ....:tits: :snogs: xxx :0)) T