Boobies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
N’aww! Thanks very much! :lol:

Mhmm...I’m totally innocent of perving...:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Xxx
Oooer Missus... well... insinuations can be most awfully to one's reputation you know... So I'd best not say much more about perving images et al. After all, I am never in the gallery & never checking hot lil piccies.
Honest guvnor. Scout's honour & all that.

I is innocent.!
:D xx

D

Deleted member 11852

As you can all see from my pics my boobs are huge. But as they say “ if you’ve got it, flaunt it”. So I have. Lol xx

Reactions: Neetdan
D

Deleted member 6127

I just love em.....
if I was a fella I would definitely be a boob man (y) Cxxx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
If you’d asked me 5 years ago, I’d have wanted the lot. Bigger boobs, curves, bigger bum.

Now I’m pretty happy with what I have...I really like not having to wear a bra and I have a shape, even if it’s not the quintessentially feminine one. :D
Going on your pics, you have an incredible figure, and I would say a very feminine one! Just my opinion... but I'm sure a lot of people here would agree :)

F

FreshFunkySLB

Boobs are amazing, love giving mine and others a good grope and the underneath of the full breast area, best sensitivity for me. Just wish my nipples had more sensitivity in them xx

Reactions: PaintedDreams
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think my boobs are my best feature but as a teen and an adult until recently I hated that they were so big. Neither of my sisters had sizeable boobs only me. They were so jealous and I never got why :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think my boobs are my best feature but as a teen and an adult until recently I hated that they were so big. Neither of my sisters had sizeable boobs only me. They were so jealous and I never got why :D
They are fabulous :sneaky: as is your smile ;):love::love:

D

Deleted member 6127

Who can’t resist a pair of lovely boobies to enjoy...especially if they get the desired reaction Miss C ....:tits: :snogs: xxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 11852

Boobs are amazing, love giving mine and others a good grope and the underneath of the full breast area, best sensitivity for me. Just wish my nipples had more sensitivity in them xx
Love having my boobs groped and whatever it leads to xx