Boobies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6684

We love boobs.... I know, I know... You could never have guessed!!!! I feel the same as others, if I could have pre-breast feeding boobies again I would be ever so happy! Content with what I currently sport.... But I'd be lying if I had not considered having a lift and enhancement done!!!!!
Having seen them ..they are so perfect.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 8095

I love boobs of all shapes and sizes, big, small, perky or otherwise, I love 'em all :)
But I am a very lucky man since the wife's are huge, a J cup !!!! Although her bra's cost a blooming fortune! I wouldn't change them though she might lol

L

Louise94

We all love them don't we :boobies:
Ladies would you change them from smaller to bigger or vice versa or you happy with what nature has given you :bouncy:

Gents does size matter when it comes to :tits:

:boobies::cool_off::bouncy:

If you’d asked me 5 years ago, I’d have wanted the lot. Bigger boobs, curves, bigger bum.

Now I’m pretty happy with what I have...I really like not having to wear a bra and I have a shape, even if it’s not the quintessentially feminine one. :D

D

Deleted member 1030

If you’d asked me 5 years ago, I’d have wanted the lot. Bigger boobs, curves, bigger bum.

Now I’m pretty happy with what I have...I really like not having to wear a bra and I have a shape, even if it’s not the quintessentially feminine one. :D
From what I can see :whistle:, you have every reason to be perfectly happy with your body.