Boredom

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I like to do practical things, so just some of the stuff I do is gardening, photograhy, fishing, take the dog for a walk, voluntary work, a bit of wood turning and I also read, listen to music, I'm the exhibition manager and director for a local club, I annoy people on here, - all depends on how I feel at the time.

D

Deleted member 1402

I like to do practical things, so just some of the stuff I do is gardening, photograhy, fishing, take the dog for a walk, voluntary work, a bit of wood turning and I also read, listen to music, I'm the exhibition manager and director for a local club, I annoy people on here, - all depends on how I feel at the time.
Thanks for the input. Would love to do something voluntary, just never know how I'll be from one day to the next.
I used to go fishing with my dad, just to watch and chat, maybe I'll ask him when he's starting again, as it's slowly becoming warmer!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Thanks for the input. Would love to do something voluntary, just never know how I'll be from one day to the next.
I used to go fishing with my dad, just to watch and chat, maybe I'll ask him when he's starting again, as it's slowly becoming warmer!

I just love to use my hands to create things and I love to go fishing tbh in summer just sitting by the water and relaxing is enough, if I catch anything thats a bonus. The voluntary stuff, there is loads you can do without having to make a regulat commitment.

D

Deleted member 1402

I just love to use my hands to create things and I love to go fishing tbh in summer just sitting by the water and relaxing is enough, if I catch anything thats a bonus. The voluntary stuff, there is loads you can do without having to make a regulat commitment.
Agree, that's why I used to go so often, I love being outdoors.
I'll have to look into more voluntary stuffs.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I don't have any at the moment, just my blog. I need inspiration and motivation

So what did you like doing as a child, what would you like to do now or in the future. do you want to work with people, animals, indoors, outdoors, technical, artistic. A craft/skill? You do have a talent, everyone does so can that be turned into a skill? And don't forget some of the everyday skills you already have, your blog/humour/chatting - all can be used.

D

Deleted member 1402

So what did you like doing as a child, what would you like to do now or in the future. do you want to work with people, animals, indoors, outdoors, technical, artistic. A craft/skill? You do have a talent, everyone does so can that be turned into a skill? And don't forget some of the everyday skills you already have, your blog/humour/chatting - all can be used.
Running, I loved running and was such a skinny thing, I loved the gym, swimming, keeping fit, until my previous jobs wrecked my spine. Then was diagnose with umpteen medical issues and three spine ops later, the chronic fatigue means the slightest thing can make me bed bound.
I asked for voluntary work at cats protection, but they turned me down, I did a stint in a swingers club for a few months which was awesome and the manager was totally understanding, so I took it easy and it gave me my confidence back, got me out the house and I wasn't as low....then I became wheelchair bound.
I have a bit to go with rehab on my spine, so physical stuff out the question. Saturday coming will be my first time out to a club, so pretty nervous.
Sorry for the ramblings, don't usually get too personal :oops::oops::oops:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Running, I loved running and was such a skinny thing, I loved the gym, swimming, keeping fit, until my previous jobs wrecked my spine. Then was diagnose with umpteen medical issues and three spine ops later, the chronic fatigue means the slightest thing can make me bed bound.
I asked for voluntary work at cats protection, but they turned me down, I did a stint in a swingers club for a few months which was awesome and the manager was totally understanding, so I took it easy and it gave me my confidence back, got me out the house and I wasn't as low....then I became wheelchair bound.
I have a bit to go with rehab on my spine, so physical stuff out the question. Saturday coming will be my first time out to a club, so pretty nervous.
Sorry for the ramblings, don't usually get too personal :oops::oops::oops:
I most certainly wouldn't apologise for being open and honest, on the contrary thank you for sharing that here. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm really quite embarrassed now, wasn't looking for sympathy, just ideas, but I'm a little more complex than I like to think and I guess it could be seen as excuses. :censored::censored::censored:
Not at all! I know how debilitating such health issues can be, and how being housebound due to illness, can create huge issues with boredom and cabin fever.
There's a specific reason why I personally asked about writing, additionally because of your blog etc too.
Just waiting to see where else you can go with this thread and what suggestions are put forward - notably by @Therapon & @Bansheewarrior

D

Deleted member 1402

I keep faffing with the blog....not happy with it, but I'll get there. Found my DSLR battery charger, so at least I can re-do some of the pics for better quality ones.
It's not helped that my son has spent Easter with his dad, so not even been for a day out with him, with me on my scooter! I think some boredom may be pining for him.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
May, don't be daft, you're among friends here xx
Agreed completely... No need to feel like that at all. Friends here. :)
I feel silly, attention seeking...wasn't meant to come across as that. I don't often open up publicly, it's bad enough to say on my profile that I'm not perfect.

Well don't. One thing by opening up like this, and I mean this in all the nice ways, is people will have some concept of your physical restriction which unless you mentioned, they would not have.
So therefore this gives people an understanding that you can't do certain things, or maybe can but only on certain days and for specific periods of time.
Otherwise peeps would be suggesting one thing after another without knowing that..well..maybe you can't do this, but can do that. :) x I agree with @meandlis - you're among friends here. x

D

Deleted member 1402

Agreed completely... No need to feel like that at all. Friends here. :)

Well don't. One thing by opening up like this, and I mean this in all the nice ways, is people will have some concept of your physical restriction which unless you mentioned, they would not have.
So therefore this gives people an understanding that you can't do certain things, or maybe can but only on certain days and for specific periods of time.
Otherwise peeps would be suggesting one thing after another without knowing that..well..maybe you can't do this, but can do that. :) x I agree with @meandlis - you're among friends here. x
thank you xxxx