Boredom

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I feel silly, attention seeking...wasn't meant to come across as that. I don't often open up publicly, it's bad enough to say on my profile that I'm not perfect.

You shouldn't feel silly and your not attention seeking. We all have days when we feel we either cannot or have not got something useful we can do. @Admin made the point you have not been able to get out and about recently and I know for a fact just a few days of being forced to stay indoors has me climbing the walls so how you have managed over the last few months to stay chatty has been amazing. Just remember you will find something, probably when you least expect it.

D

Deleted member 1402

You shouldn't feel silly and your not attention seeking. We all have days when we feel we either cannot or have not got something useful we can do. @Admin made the point you have not been able to get out and about recently and I know for a fact just a few days of being forced to stay indoors has me climbing the walls so how you have managed over the last few months to stay chatty has been amazing. Just remember you will find something, probably when you least expect it.
Thanks for your lovely words, just guess I'm having a few low days xx

D

Deleted member 1402

are you intrested in learning any? There is a thriving translation scene on the internet with people who are just learning a language working on translations of novels and so on
I did attempt to try British Sign Language. I managed to complete level 1 successfully but really struggled as it got harder due to cognitive issues/brain fog and I failed the rest of my exams. Not sure I'd be any good with another language, I find it hard to do a telephone conversation and words get muddled or just won't come out.
Huge thanks for the suggestion though xx

T

Twickerman

If I am physically contained I just go in to my head, its a bit like the Library at the Unseen University. MY girl says I think too much, that I need to worry less but being a bit of a control freak I like to have considered all the possibilities in advance. Stop me being able to think as well and I go crazy very quickly, at which point I head for nature, woods and water ideally and no people. Big nature is pretty difficult to argue with it just sits there and waits for you to calm down and see sense.

D

Deleted member 1402

I had an op yesterday and have now got possibly as long as a month at home - no driving or lifting anything heavier than a kettle for two weeks, no running.......brought work home! :whistle:
That was me 8 weeks ago and after my post op check up, told I still can't do any of that for another 5 weeks, although I'm back driving short distances. It's so frustrating.