Bra and nix

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Tight bra - showing off lovely erect nipples you can lick through the bra ??
Knickers - great when you slide your hand up her leg and find she’s commando ???. Love licking Miss C pussy through her knickers, pulling them tight along her lips a licking her lips each side
Tights - ripe a hole to enjoy
Xxxx :0)) T

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Matching bra and knickers. Never ever go out not matching on advice from my very wise grandmother who advocates for this in case of accident resulting in hot paramedic cutting off clothes ...

I love wearing sexy undies/lingerie. I love being stripped of them slowly. I love being touched through them and fucked in them or with them pulled down/up/to one side.

Some outfits just don’t allow for knickers. I am not a VPL girl. R loves going out with me commando ... ?

11 November 2019
Matching bra and knickers. Never ever go out not matching on advice from my very wise grandmother who advocates for this in case of accident resulting in hot paramedic cutting off clothes ...

I love wearing sexy undies/lingerie. I love being stripped of them slowly. I love being touched through them and fucked in them or with them pulled down/up/to one side.

Some outfits just don’t allow for knickers. I am not a VPL girl. R loves going out with me commando ... ?
Pmsl ???My Mum swore by it too! Old School folk were proper,Sowjers! Pick a penny,don’t put new shoes on a table,the list goes on....?????

D

Deleted member 16044

that would be nice but my bridget joneses knickers win the day for me so feel free :lol:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

My favourite food x