Bring it back

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 November 2019
Used to love going door to door as kids, pulling a crate on a go kart (home-made, no brakes, and string for steering, remember building them?) collecting the pop bottles to get 10p back, taking them down the shop, and cashing them in.
Me and my cousin would then get chips and a can of coke.
Then we would raid the back yard of the shop for a few more bottles that had been crated and stacked ready, and cash them in too lol.
We took the crates back too?they was about 50p or more then,the jackpot they were??

Reactions: Pearls
11 November 2019
Used to love going door to door as kids, pulling a crate on a go kart (home-made, no brakes, and string for steering, remember building them?) collecting the pop bottles to get 10p back, taking them down the shop, and cashing them in.
Then we would raid the back yard of the shop for a few more bottles that had been crated and stacked ready, and cash them in too lol.
Good days?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
Absolutely! Those were the days my friend.

20 November 2019
I loved those chewy bars, Texan, nearly lost one or two teeth trying to wolf one down lol.
Big fan of the mayhem that was Tiswas, not sure a TV company would get away with any of that these days!

Jaynes huge crush is on anything to do with Black Beauty, she loved the tv series'.
‘‘Tiswas ! I bet you have done the dying fly a few times.

Reactions: Dangerous690
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I just went to the bakers in the market to buy a white loaf, the bakers I normally go to and charge only £1 for a tin had sold out so they told me to go to the one next door. It’s one of them new fangled deli counters for vegans and strange looking folk with dodgy hair, you know the type. I asked for a white normal loaf of bread which they didn’t have :rolleyes: But she had a low yeast type thing so I went for that.
Guess how much?
£3.00 I almost choked over her pretend cheese ??

What has happened to our local markets, it’s all seeds and funny named stuff now and when did fruit become meat ??

11 November 2019
I just went to the bakers in the market to buy a white loaf, the bakers I normally go to and charge only £1 for a tin had sold out so they told me to go to the one next door. It’s one of them new fangled deli counters for vegans and strange looking folk with dodgy hair, you know the type. I asked for a white normal loaf of bread which they didn’t have :rolleyes: But she had a low yeast type thing so I went for that.
Guess how much?

What has happened to our local markets, it’s all seeds and funny named stuff now and when did fruit become meat ??
Lot of dough??

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
Guess how much?

3 quid for a loaf? Blimey, I'm in the wrong job! Jayne can knock out a decent white loaf, I think its time she earned her keep lol.