Bring it back

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 November 2019
Ok who remembers the days when we actually spoke to strangers in the street, at a bus stop, you know those pleasantries of
Good morning, not good weather today.
Now everyone looks like zombies on mobiles and gawd forbid you speak. You may get shot down in flames ?
Seems everyone either got their heads in the phone or headphones on?even crossing the roads?madness!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
10 March 2015
Ok who remembers the days when we actually spoke to strangers in the street, at a bus stop, you know those pleasantries of
Good morning, not good weather today.
Now everyone looks like zombies on mobiles and gawd forbid you speak. You may get shot down in flames ?
Spent 4 months in London, commuting to Canary wharf most days (IOooo, get me!), god forbid you try to have a conversation with a stranger on a bus or the tube, they looked at you like you were a mad axe killer!

11 November 2019
Spent 4 months in London, commuting to Canary wharf most days (IOooo, get me!), god forbid you try to have a conversation with a stranger on a bus or the tube, they looked at you like you were a mad axe killer!
I know it's like they think there's alternative motive,drives me mad? brought up with manners & respect?then someone shoots you down for being polite and courteous?madness!

19 March 2015
Proper Red Telephone boxes that smell of wee :rofl: :rofl:
the days before mobile phones....
Now that is something to be said for. The days before mobiles. They’re a scourge.
I used to say - the art of conversation is behind the TV, now it’s behind the smartphone.
The phone boxes always stank.
Bring back the times where people were always more than happy to say hello to you.
Whether online or in the street. It takes nothing to show some basic courtesy and manners by interacting.
We’re human after all and the human race is built upon communication and interactions. ?

19 March 2015
Now that is something to be said for. The days before mobiles. They’re a scourge.
I used to say - the art of conversation is behind the TV, now it’s behind the smartphone.
Bring back the times where people were always more than happy to say hello to you.
Whether online or in the street. It takes nothing to show some basic courtesy and manners by interacting.
We’re human after all and the human race is built upon communication and interactions. ?
Btw that was written on my iPhone ?

• Haha
10 March 2015
We are lucky, whilst we put Brecon as our location, we dont actually live there, but near it. Two reasons, 1, dont want the neighbours figuring out who we are, and 2, most people have heard of Brecon, so they have a rough idea where we are.
Anyhoo... back to the point I was going to make, before I got rudely interrupted by the voices... we can still walk through our village and stop to chat to people, even strangers, as it still seems to be allowed, but the moment you go anywhere urban, you better switch that shit off, as it will get you run out of town by a baying mob lol:oops:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We are lucky, whilst we put Brecon as our location, we dont actually live there, but near it. Two reasons, 1, dont want the neighbours figuring out who we are, and 2, most people have heard of Brecon, so they have a rough idea where we are.
Anyhoo... back to the point I was going to make, before I got rudely interrupted by the voices... we can still walk through our village and stop to chat to people, even strangers, as it still seems to be allowed, but the moment you go anywhere urban, you better switch that shit off, as it will get you run out of town by a baying mob lol:oops:
GCG ?

• Wow
Reactions: Lips_Pearls