Brothels...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Yes, definitely. When younger and in the forces I (G) used legal brothels in Hong Kong, Belize and Germany which were all properly run, safe for the punters and girls, clean and non-sordid. The UK prostitution scene was less safe for both the girls and the men and could also be sordid in my limited past experience. Some massage parlours get around the law by claiming the girls just give massages and what else they do in their rooms is their business, the police seemed to turn a blind eye to this.

But UK will never legalise brothels - we're too puritanical and hypocritical. The Germans and Australians for example are realistic enough to know that men will want to buy and women will want to sell, both of them for various reasons, and don't have any problems about "immorality" or other judgmental terms.

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
But UK will never legalise brothels - we're too puritanical and hypocritical. The Germans and Australians for example are realistic enough to know that men will want to buy and women will want to sell, both of them for various reasons, and don't have any problems about "immorality" or other judgmental terms.
Yes I too think this is where we will hit issues. I mean, they're still banning us from watching spanking videos ffs. Let alone this!
:eek: (n)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I have to agree, brothals should be legalised. Safer for the girls who chose to work in the industry, cleaner fir the girls and clients. Plus taxes would be paid so everyone wins. Fingers crossed

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
As per all above I agree.. But what would all the MP's do if legalised I mean the press would have a ball sitting outside all the brothals :palm::tiphat::palm:

B

BritMark

Here in Germany it's legal and socially accepted. As well as being a safe and clean place for the girls working there it's also a great place to get a cold beer when the bars close!

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
19 March 2015
Watching Mega Brothel ATM on C4.
Well, one of us is ;) :D

The Mega Brothel - All 4

Question quite simply, should this country (United Kingdom) follow suit like Europe and allow brothels, legally..
Is it time to allow legal prostitution. The oldest profession in the world....

sexy swingers, over to you;
Same as I said in the prostitution thread as above ^^
"Question quite simply, should this country (United Kingdom) follow suit like Europe and allow brothels, legally.."

D

Deleted member 9631

They should be and let's be honest they mostly are. I could leave the house and be getting my cock sucker in 15 min if I wanted. They are all over Edinburgh.
But they do need to more tightly regulated.xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
When I was a kid I used to spend a lot of time drawing and went through a phase of drawing maps. I made one of a medieval town, detailed down to the level of each individual house, which were colour-coded according to occupants and occupations.

I showed my colourful masterpiece to my mum, who then fell about laughing.

I'd made a minor spelling mistake and where I had meant hovel, I had written brothel.

D'oh!

Reactions: Therapon