Chameleons...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
*lobs it out* :D hehe..
Okay look, you can have a tug & a feel in a min. How's that?
I'm busy chatting to someone rather important right now, when I am free - I am yours and you can peruse all & to your hearts content. :whistle: :innocent: :devil: xxx
Oh yea :sneaky:xxx

Reactions: GeoffRy
D

Deleted member 3175

Sensuous or kinky depending on the other person !
Moderating language in public or private to avoid causing offence
Being polite and respecting someone else’s
POV when we disagree !

Lots of other examples too I would imagine ! Xx

Get some of these but being polite and respecting others POV is that not something that everyone does anyway? Or am I just in the minority? S xx

D

Deleted member 3175

Sometimes not unfortunately, we’ve all seen heated debates get out of hand even on here x

True I think people nowadays need to adhere to the saying "what goes around comes around". Everyone should be able to have their own opinion, without others berating them, but sadly it does happen. Ah well Sx

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I can honestly say we have never lied about anything on here..i wouldn't try to agree with anyone just to get them to agree to a meet..plus I couldn't exactly lie about the way we look because we would be found out when then see a beach ball turn up..lol..no seriously though everything on our profile is 100% true..we would never change just to get a meet..we are who we are and it's take it or leave it..we would never be funny with people if they don't want to meet us..:):)

Reactions: Dangerous690
19 March 2015
No, not Chameleons the swinging club.
This is a rather poignant point perhaps.
Do you find that people can seemingly become chameleons and adapt to their surroundings in order to get their fill?
I.E the swinging scene? a perfect example.
Have you ever noticed how some people willingly (and do) change their stances, points of views, tastes, sexual preferences or even outlooks in all sorts of ways, various plethoras - in order to gain the trust of a potential meet? (liaison.. :D )

A good example may be someone who does not smoke, doesn't like to meet others who smoke but is seriously attractive and ticks your boxes. You smoke but then pretend you do not and align yourself with their views, to attract the potential meet?
Do some people change themselves, their outlook and entity in order to not only to; gain attention thus appealing more attractive, but to also then try and liaise with that person,even though they themselves don't tick the boxes of the other party involved?
Maybe I am too verbose at explaining it, but I can't think of another way in doing so. Sorry. :D

View attachment 63658
Shape shifting to adapt to someone’s sexuality or sexual preferences. That way you’re almost guaranteed getting in between the sheets yes?

Reactions: Dangerous690
11 November 2019
Shape shifting to adapt to someone’s sexuality or sexual preferences. That way you’re almost guaranteed getting in between the sheets yes?
No I’m not going to big myself up,because you’ve got to back it up eventually and I’m still learning loads of things,some I’ve only heard of ? Some I’ve not even heard of? Truth! Put it out there now & probably won’t be very popular compared to all those sex gods out there! Lol