Changes to swinging clubs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I've visited 2.1 was extremely busy(even more so than before the pandemic) but I felt safe .The other I walked out after 10 minutes.And then I had planned a third,but cancelled due to conversations in the build up to the event.A few clubs have adopted the "sexual bubble" approach,which if you're a couple and enjoy putting on a display then it works for them.Some of them have changed their prices to reflect the current climate.Others have taken the piss tbh.I won't be doing it again this year.Not a chance!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've visited 2.1 was extremely busy(even more so than before the pandemic) but I felt safe .The other I walked out after 10 minutes.And then I had planned a third,but cancelled due to conversations in the build up to the event.A few clubs have adopted the "sexual bubble" approach,which if you're a couple and enjoy putting on a display then it works for them.Some of them have changed their prices to reflect the current climate.Others have taken the piss tbh.I won't be doing it again this year.Not a chance!
Most seem to be closing atm. I know Xtasia are open under the pub thing but don’t know of others. I don’t see much of a future tbh and know that if they break those rules they’re in shit. I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes. It’s very sad ☹️

Reactions: Therapon
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Some of them have done better than they did before ? I have no idea why ??
But yh it's sad that some of the long time clubs are facing a hard few months.I know of 2 that don't think they're going to survive.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Some of them have done better than they did before ? I have no idea why ??
But yh it's sad that some of the long time clubs are facing a hard few months.I know of 2 that don't think they're going to survive.
It’s extremely awful for them. How can a swinging club charge the prices just to trade as a pub? I know I wouldn’t pay to have a drink at a two metre distance. End of the club scene? Maybe :)

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
It is a shame.For some the club scene is their only source of interraction.I've made plenty of friends over the years.Some of whom, I would never of had the privilege of knowing if it wasn't for clubs.I feel for the clubs who are running their clubs by the rules,and the clubs that can't financially justify being open ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It is a shame.For some the club scene is their only source of interraction.I've made plenty of friends over the years.Some of whom, I would never of had the privilege of knowing if it wasn't for clubs.I feel for the clubs who are running their clubs by the rules,and the clubs that can't financially justify being open ?
Hopefully they can hang on in there until restrictions are lifted but I don’t think that will happen in the near future :love:

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Well one of them just announced their closure.1st of a few I think unfortunately??☹

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
i wouldnt really go out drinking normally now nevermind pay to go to a club but i have been slightly paying attention to the ones that seem to have opened and just added things like book a room policy or something i dont think i would go to them after.

as for seeing single (guys/gals) or couples going to ones opening as a bar i can see their point of doing it i mean if you think of it as a way of keeping a club you like open for abit but again its not something i would do at the moment

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
With clubs opening, closing and rules constantly changing I think there should be support for the genuine ones who adhere to the rules and tougher clamp downs to ones who ignore the rules. If pubs can be shut down and fined then the same thing should apply to clubs.
What do you think?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
With clubs opening, closing and rules constantly changing I think there should be support for the genuine ones who adhere to the rules and tougher clamp downs to ones who ignore the rules. If pubs can be shut down and fined then the same thing should apply to clubs.
What do you think?
I agree! It's put me off some clubs,even ones that i've attended numerous times before.I'm definitely in support of the ones who put the safety of their customers and staff before profit.The ones who are bullshitting and think we're all stupid to fall for "social distancing is to be adhered to" need a stern dose of reality.X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I agree! It's put me off some clubs,even ones that i've attended numerous times before.I'm definitely in support of the ones who put the safety of their customers and staff before profit.The ones who are bullshitting and think we're all stupid to fall for "social distancing is to be adhered to" need a stern dose of reality.X
With some clearly not understanding the bubble system. You can not meet stranger for sex. End of. These clubs that don’t follow the rules are simply putting us all at risk.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
With some clearly not understanding the bubble system. You can not meet stranger for sex. End of. These clubs that don’t follow the rules are simply putting us all at risk.
I think they understand the bubble system really well,I just think they're choosing to turn a blind eye to keep their regulars happy and try to get by on what money they can make ,during this hard time.x