Chats

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
ENJOY YOUR OWN LIFE/JOURNEY TO THE MAX PEOPLE and dont sweat the small stuff. X G
I’d agree wholeheartedly with one small caveat: when their life/journey deleteriously impacts someone else’s.

To steal a famous US expression about freedom of expression: your right to freely express yourself stops at the point of your fist expressing itself on my nose.

19 March 2015
This really resonated with me. Each person/couple is on their own journey, if/when we meet people to include in our journeys then brilliant, but we are all on our own intersecting journeys and shouldnt be upset/put off when other peoples desires/choices dont match ours.

ENJOY YOUR OWN LIFE/JOURNEY TO THE MAX PEOPLE and dont sweat the small stuff. X G
Agreed completely. However, it's easy to be put off by some things in this game.. But I personally agree completely.
I’d agree wholeheartedly with one small caveat: when their life/journey deleteriously impacts someone else’s.

To steal a famous US expression about freedom of expression: your right to freely express yourself stops at the point of your fist expressing itself on my nose.
Yes. Nailed it..
See, these two posts of both of yours, make complete and perfect sense from where we're standing. Some it may not as they may not have experienced things this way, maybe they have and won't say it. But both posts align with us both here too.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Yes !! I'm a student counsellor :D
Wow maybe you can help me with my oedipus complex. Its got so bad that I have found myself attracted to all members of the opposite sex and feel I am competing with the whole male population for their attention. Xx G

P.S. Just kidding I only fancy 95 per cent of women.

P.P.S Still kidding I only have eyes for my beautiful wife obvs

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff

Yep. Your own actions should never be to harm/offend or upset anyone. But if someone gets upset/offended by your actions that were not directed or intended to create distress then tuff. Its in each and everyone of us to insure our own deeds are not projected negatively on to anyone else but are solely positively directed on to our own lives. X G

And my right to my fist expressing itself on anyone is reserved for the physical defense of me and my family. In response never offense.

19 March 2015
Your own actions should never be to harm/offend or upset anyone.
Do you think there's a lot of this that goes on in the whole lifestyle?
Its in each and everyone of us to insure our own deeds are not projected negatively on to anyone else but are solely positively directed on to our own lives.
Totally agree. Surely life is better for everyone when you're nice and being positive to all you meet and speak with.. We must always ensure we treat others how we expect to be treated. I think there's a lot to be said for the 'keyboard warrior' habit that can exist so quickly and without thought. x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Do you think there's a lot of this that goes on in the whole lifestyle?
I hope not, but we have only been here a few months and all our previous experiences have been with friends/girlfriends of Rys.
I will say that outside of this lifestyle there are quite a few who try to bring others down or get the upper hand both in relationships and everyday life. I hope that everyone here just wants a truly hedonistic life of enjoyment and fun.

Totally agree. Surely life is better for everyone when you're nice and being positive to all you meet and speak with.. We must always ensure we treat others how we expect to be treated. I think there's a lot to be said for the 'keyboard warrior' habit that can exist so quickly and without thought. x

Yep positivity breeds positivity and negativity breeds negativity.

X G

19 March 2015
I hope not, but we have only been here a few months and all our previous experiences have been with friends/girlfriends of Rys.
I will say that outside of this lifestyle there are quite a few who try to bring others down or get the upper hand both in relationships and everyday life. I hope that everyone here just wants a truly hedonistic life of enjoyment and fun.

X G
If Carlsberg did posts :D

But I couldn't have put that better myself to be fair and sums up how both @Pearls and myself see it all too. (y) :) x
Indeed, this is so easily forgotten! It's amazing how many people across all of this, including say the social media outlets, don't think about it - rather take word as Gospel.