Cheating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If you are happy why swing I am sure its something more you need cant wrap it up as being on the right side.
I don't quite know how to respond to this without being rude
Why are you here?
I'm very happy in my marriage of 20yrs, we love each other, are best mates, soul mates and business partners who have an amazing family of 4 boys aged 11-27, we are happy in every way.
Swinging for us is a fun factor, we only meet ladies, not gents, we have been swinging on and off for almost 15 yrs and I think it has made us a better couple but saying that we could stop it all now and still be happy, we certainly don't need it

D

Deleted member 11094

well they know of this site I dont want to hurt them however there are in my opinion good reasons.
So you know the reasons but can't say them. Then why bring it up?

As said, a lot of folks including me believe that there is no good reason to cheat, e.g. To lie to people/partners.

As you've said, society normalises monogamy. But as humans, we are all different and if people want to add others into their sex lives together with honest communication involved, that's fine. Not everyone is naturally monogonmous. Doesn't mean they aren't happy in their marriage/relationship, in fact it shows they have open minds and are self aware about what their needs are.

If someone on this sight is in a situation of lies, for example cheating on their person. And they happen to speak to me, I would want to know straight up their situation, so I can make my own decision. Because I don't want to step into toxic territories, and honesty is really important

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If someone on this sight is in a situation of lies, for example cheating on their person. And they happen to speak to me, I would want to know straight up their situation, so I can make my own decision. Because I don't want to step into toxic territories, and honesty is really important
I'm honest :flutter:

Good post (y)

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I don't quite know how to respond to this without being rude
Why are you here?
I'm very happy in my marriage of 20yrs, we love each other, are best mates, soul mates and business partners who have an amazing family of 4 boys aged 11-27, we are happy in every way.
Swinging for us is a fun factor, we only meet ladies, not gents, we have been swinging on and off for almost 15 yrs and I think it has made us a better couple but saying that we could stop it all now and still be happy, we certainly don't need it
Thats fine and you run your life as you wish, not sure its fair to criticise others? Still think its cause without being rude something missing. Yes I am the same but let others live their life.:love:

Reactions: Pearls
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Quite right, there's a lot of it about and no mistake, but ironically we seem to find ourselves suffering for it from the other side as it were.
You see, we really are exactly who we say we are; we really are a couple, we really do play as singles, we really do discuss everything together (though not the exact details)....
But ..... nobody believes it!

Maybe they don't believe you because you are in a strong enough relationship to be able to play alone. The problem is, there are so many "couples" that can only ever play alone because they are cheating that it rings alarm bells even when it is the truth. A sad reflection on swinging.

Reactions: The-Gent
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thats fine and you run your life as you wish, not sure its fair to criticise others? Still think its cause without being rude something missing. Yes I am the same but let others live their life.:love:
How am I criticising others?

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I have the greatest respect for all on here, I try to look through different glasses thats all

D

Deleted member 11094

I have the greatest respect for all on here, I try to look through different glasses thats all

From my view I think what Pearls means is that you said you see people who swing as unhappy in their marriage - that the reason they swing is because of this. So as you are on a swingers site, it can seem like you're contradicting yourself, because why would you be on here as a gent to hang out with unhappy people who are married. And if you view swinging as this and also a type of cheating, why would you take part in it if you have a negative view of it.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
From my view I think what Pearls means is that you said you see people who swing as unhappy in their marriage - that the reason they swing is because of this. So as you are on a swingers site, it can seem like you're contradicting yourself, because why would you be on here as a gent to hang out with unhappy people who are married. And if you view swinging as this and also a type of cheating, why would you take part in it if you have a negative view of it.
Sorry, I dont have a negative view of swinging, I never said that it was unhappy marriages merely something missing! however that is not always bad. but I am putting other views forward to make the discussion interesting. I am certainly not putting any one down.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sorry, I dont have a negative view of swinging, I never said that it was unhappy marriages merely something missing! however that is not always bad. but I am putting other views forward to make the discussion interesting. I am certainly not putting any one down.
Nowt missing in my marriage apart from the urge of being with another female from time to time... It's about sexuality :D

• Love
Reactions: MaleMan
D

Deleted member 11094

Think its more about freedom lol
ahh okay I see. All I wanted to know were what you personally thought good reasons to cheat were, but that is fine if you don't have the answers I shall move on and forget all about it