Choice

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Definitely invisible, oh the possibilities!! And you can sneak into any aeroplane and fly to wherever you like.....:)

Reactions: Pearls
N

NigelandJulie

As most have said, it would have to be invisible, how much you could find out is endless x

N

NigelandJulie

Invisible for me, such fun. I have tried the flying bit, was a toddler at the time, climbed the ladder my dad was using to clear the guttering, jumped off and hit my head on an upturned metal bucket! I still have the scar lol:rofl::rofl:
Must try harder:D:D

M

meet_the_fockers

I can already fly.. Batfinkkk..this would be my choice.
So i'll have to settle for invisibility. :D xx

D

Deleted member 3289

I'd fly the entire world over. Amazing!!! New friends and validations from exotic places. Hop on anyone who is flying with me
I agree. I'll fly the world with you @Juicy and soar with American Eagles, flap with Andean flamingos, glide with Antractic Albatrosses...

A

anniefanniewannie22

Definatly invisible .......... But i would have to be transported by magic to all the venues and people I would want to see in my invisible form ..... First stop would be HQ of SS :rofl: xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 4901

I'd like to be able to fly. There are so many places and people to see. It would mean freedom. I'd also want to have huge angel wings. Flying with style.

9 January 2016
City
Reading
defo invisible, all the reasons mentioned above - as Peter Parkers Uncle Ben said, "with great power comes great responsibility" so it would be wrong if i didnt use the power to do good.

Oh, and naughty stuff to.

And, i wouldnt need to fly anywhere as id just sneek on to planes unseen ;)