Christmas And Supermarkets Et Al

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

The point is, it might depend on how much your shift manager hates you.
Then throw a sicky... Employment law is very clear and cannot enforce workers to go against religious beliefs.. Report the fecker or send me his number...

XxxBibaxxX

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I worked for many years in pubs and was always the go to guy for working all hours at humbug time, feckin hate it so i took the hours and got quietly drunk while working every day. Happy days if i could remember them :rofl:
For me they can turn the lights on in the big stores and probably spend more money on power than they make at the tills. I will still be getting quietly drunk pretending that its not fecking christmas. :rofl::rofl:

N xxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
On a slightly different tack....when you see how much food people buy when the shops are shut for such a short amount of time there must be a huge amount of food wastage. When there are people who are poverty stricken and living on the streets I think religion aside we have a strange sense about the meaning of Christmas. I object quite strongly to the amount of money we spend and as a family....children aside....we buy token gifts and even the kids have a set limit as to how much we spend. I find it all quite irrational. Rant over until nearer the time......

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Xmas isn't the same anymore when I was young lad all the shops were shut and it was spent as a family tradition but it has lost its meaning if these greedy fatcat supermarket bosses wanna line their pockets even more and not think about what the meaning of xmas really is for some ppl it's only time of yr they all get together and unite

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
It's very easy for those at the top to say they are going to open their stores on Christmas Day. They will be at home with their families enjoying the festivities. It's the poor on the floor working staff who suffer. Having to leave their families at home.
I worked for 18 yrs in retail as a store manager and I was always the last to leave on Christmas Eve and the first in on Boxing Day. I always made sure staff with families had Christmas off but worked NYE/ Day. I also made sure I brought some booze and nibbles on Christmas Eve for the staff after we closed while I cashed up.
This year I will be working Christmas Day so people can fly off to warmer parts for New Year. Third time in three years.
So my answer is simple, no they shouldn't open. Close the day before Christmas Eve and open the day after Boxing Day. Bring back tradition and family values

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
With only 5 pay days to go its coming quick as always... I for one wouldn't go shopping on Christmas day and for the trolly packers who think the world is coming to a end and buy 3 months of shopping for just one day come on sort your head out :palm::tiphat::palm:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I know that some obvious jobs u have to work xmas and I for one being single male I have always offered the opportunity of working another colleagues xmas or new yr shift so they can see family