Chunky Men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 7954

I think the comments are more a general consensus of what the people may be thinking. If I've offended you with any comments love, tell me I'll explain. I' a straight talking guy with no filter.
I have no issue with wha youve said or your thread hun. In fact i think its a valid talking point. Xx

Reactions: Bigcol2906
3 March 2018
City
Preston
Have had many fat guys? What's you opinion compared to thin guys. Don' take offence to this, my old man used to say to me that bigger women tried harder. Is that true with bigger men?x

D

Deleted member 7954

Have had many fat guys? What's you opinion compared to thin guys. Don' take offence to this, my old man used to say to me that bigger women tried harder. Is that true with bigger men?x

That is quite offensive if im.honest. its got nothing to do with waist size. Maybe its that they just dont like their partner that they do or dont try hard lol. Weight or size has zero to do with it in my opinion.
Id like to think that any guy would try harf...if not whats the point if youre only doing something half hearted xx

3 March 2018
City
Preston
That is quite offensive if im.honest. its got nothing to do with waist size. Maybe its that they just dont like their partner that they do or dont try hard lol. Weight or size has zero to do with it in my opinion.
Id like to think that any guy would try harf...if not whats the point if youre only doing something half hearted xx
Like I said, no filter. Sorry if i caused ofence

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have to agree nothing to do with size ...if you both click and enjoy each other’s company everything else will be satisfying for both of you ....

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Neil here and I had a male partner for a short while that was a larger man and he was amazing... Wish I still had his phone number. Pretty sure he wouldn't be into the swinging lifestyle tho so being second fiddle to Vanessa wouldn't have worked :whistle:

It really is what works for you, who you feel good with and whether you can make them smile before the naughties, then whether they have a silly grin and want more after :sneaky:

Don't rate others or yourself, that way madness lies! (y)

:mwah:
N xxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
This whole labelling thing around weight I know can be extremely damaging to individuals. I've said this before on here but my younger sister never got over someone suggesting that she was fat. It set her up with a lifetime of insecurities and illness ftom depression through to eating disorders. Does it matter in the grand scheme of things how we Look? I don't think so. If someone doesn't like me for how I look then it's their problem not mine xx

D

Deleted member 3175

This whole labelling thing around weight I know can be extremely damaging to individuals. I've said this before on here but my younger sister never got over someone suggesting that she was fat. It set her up with a lifetime of insecurities and illness ftom depression through to eating disorders. Does it matter in the grand scheme of things how we Look? I don't think so. If someone doesn't like me for how I look then it's their problem not mine xx

Totally agree with you S xxx

19 March 2015
Agree with this too. I think there's such a need to be careful and considerate at times, with what labelling and words can seemingly be so easily thrown around. :) x

L

LoveDiamonds

For me size does not matter socially however sexually with a large man I have not been able to see which is a big turn on for me in certain positions. We met many people at the FOF last year and whilst a certain man was getting lots of attention I asked my friend what his size felt like (my Hubby is big but his was eye watering). She said she wasn't able to appreciate his full appendage due to his size in her favourite position although doggy was a joy.

I work in the healthcare industry and see the effects of poor diet and the current mental health crisis. Sex aside I'd love everyone to take a proactive approach to their own wellness & respect the body they live in for their own and loved one's sake. The longer we live the more fun we can have.

19 March 2015
I work in the healthcare industry and see the effects of poor diet and the current mental health crisis. Sex aside I'd love everyone to take a proactive approach to their own wellness & respect the body they live in for their own and loved one's sake. The longer we live the more fun we can have.
Yes agreed. We need to take more care of ourselves for us all really.
Speaking about FoF, I am very sure we met you there.. bumped into you. You’re so familiar! X

Reactions: Therapon
L

LoveDiamonds

Yes agreed. We need to take more care of ourselves for us all really.
Speaking about FoF, I am very sure we met you there.. bumped into you. You’re so familiar! X
People have often said they think they know me, I have one of those 'common' faces :lol: I share the same name as a famous actress and we seem alike in our personalities. When I was in my 20's I looked like Linda Lusardi, she still looks like herself and I look like her sister who became a connoisseur of fine food above exercise :rofl:

I bet we did see one another we were there from the Friday morning till Sunday lunchtime. Time will fly until the next one :)

19 March 2015
People have often said they think they know me, I have one of those 'common' faces :lol: I share the same name as a famous actress and we seem alike in our personalities. When I was in my 20's I looked like Linda Lusardi, she still looks like herself and I look like her sister who became a connoisseur of fine food above exercise :rofl:

I bet we did see one another we were there from the Friday morning till Sunday lunchtime. Time will fly until the next one :)
Fantastic :D What a lookalike to be! ;)
Ahh then we most likely did and yes can't wait for the next one. x

D

Deleted member 3657

Fantastic :D What a lookalike to be! ;)
Ahh then we most likely did and yes can't wait for the next one. x
Linda Lusardi was, is, hot.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I'll take two, please...

39390b4aaaff8bbd9983d89084b650a0--fitness-models-sexy-fitness.jpg

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 5247

I do like a larger chap. With the caveat that he is strong and fit too. I’m a big bird but I do insist that you join me in some bedroom olympics and you don’t get many breaks.

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Actually no your old man is wrong because of the majority of bigger ladies here myself included, have never felt i had to try harder so sorry @Bigcol2906 that is quite offensive, I know you did not intend to offend though.

Vxxx