Circumcision

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Well female circumcision is illegal here but other countries do practise it. It involves removing the clitoris and somethimes the inner and outer labia. Sometimes they even sew up the vulva to allow a small hole to pass blood and pee through. Personally speaking i think its a cruel practise. Its done for religious reasons i believe.
As for males....ive never been with anyone who was circumcised. It wouldnt put me off though xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well female circumcision is illegal here but other countries do practise it. It involves removing the clitoris and somethimes the inner and outer labia. Sometimes they even sew up the vulva to allow a small hole to pass blood and pee through. Personally speaking i think its a cruel practise. Its done for religious reasons i believe.
As for males....ive never been with anyone who was circumcised. It wouldnt put me off though xxx
Oh I'm with you now and understand with religion :eek::eek:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I could go off on one here but we don't want a religious debate but they are all sick in the head, when you see young kids having this done, shocking xx

Oh believe me im biting my tongue too. But yes in my opinion.....shocking and disgusting!!! Xxx

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Circumcised cock is my favourite, although I won't say no to a nice uncut cock.
I love to give oral to a cut cock and they look more aesthetically pleasing.
However, they're a little more difficult to wank, even more when you have arthritic wrists, but plenty of silicone lube or oil (remember you can't use latex condoms with oil) and all good!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Circumcised cock is my favourite, although I won't say no to a nice uncut cock.
I love to give oral to a cut cock and they look more aesthetically pleasing.
However, they're a little more difficult to wank, even more when you have arthritic wrists, but plenty of silicone lube or oil (remember you can't use latex condoms with oil) and all good!
Thanks for your opinion hun (y)xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

For blokes it's a bit of skin and soreness for a little while no effect on how the old chap works ! :whistle: ... But women it affects their whole lives ... :(
Exactly....its a completly different concept isnt it. I dont understand why they do it really xxx

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
With or without I don't mind, as for FGM it's horrific and should be banned worldwide, unfortunately there is a lot of pressure put on families to have this done, work is ongoing between schools, social services and the authorities to spot vulnerable children being taken out off the country to have it done, alas people are being brought into the country to carry out the procedure on young girls!
I have just had a little look and some parents perform this themselves x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I may have it wrong but it's supposed to subdue female sexual urges .... Why would you want to do that ? As a bloke a horny woman is a good thing :whistle::whistle:
Women have no rights hun, not allowed to show sexual expression x

Reactions: MP386